Real Haasini 💖

They went to the hospital and saw the woman in ICU ...

" I saw her somewhere.." Ryan said and the duo look at him with questioning eyes..

" But enga nu therila.." he said making a sad face...

The doctor came out and Shreya asked " Avanga epdi irukanga doctor?"

" Avangaluku Neenga Yaaru.." the doctor asked them..

" Naanga CBI la irundhu varom.." Shreya showed her card.

" Avanga kaluthula kayam Konjo deep ah iruku..Adhuku treatment kuduthutu irukom aana ....".

" Aana enna doctor?" Ryan asked..

" Avanga thalaila adipathadhala blood loss neraya aayiruku..inum 48 hours la kan muliklena romba kastam.." the doctor said and they gave him their number and asked him to inform if there's any improvement in her condition..

They started their investigation from her house..

" Idhu kandipa andha smart robbers ah Iruka vaipilla.." Surya said confidently..

" Enakum adhan thonudhu boss.." Ryan said but Shreya didn't feel so..

" Ennachu Shreya? Yenna yosichitu Iruka?" Ryan asked her..

" Epdi Neenga rendu perum ivlo sure ah solreenga?" Shreya asked..

" First of all avangaluku nu oru style iruku.. Secondly avanga aim money mattumdan..Yaaraiyum hurt pannamatanga..Theliva plan panni pannuvanga..So Idhu avanga illa..Then avanga thirudaradhe interesting ah irukum..Idhu edho veetla robbery panna vandhavanga kumar oda money ah paathu adhayum adichirukanum.." Surya said and Shreya remained quite..

" Aana.. Hacking technique similar ah illaya?" She asked them..

" Technique?? Hacking therinja yaaro oruthar pannirpanga nu ninaikre.." Surya said but suddenly he remembered something and he asked " Technique na epdi?"

" I mean andha steps boss..First veetu Pakathula Iruka camera connect aagirka system ah pannitu aprm dhan veetu camera connect aagirka system ah pannirkan.. Adhumattum illama hack panna time difference um andha robbery maadhiriye iruku.." she said..

" Idhuvaraiku murder case kooda romba easy ah solve panitom but Idhu romba complicated ah iruku..Ellarkum oru kadhavu mooduna innoru kadhavu thirakum nu solluvanga but namma case la oru clue kidaicha adhu clue ve illa ngara madhiri adutadhu nadakudhu." Ryan said..

" Onnume purila..I need some break.." Surya said holding his head..

" Boss are u ok?" Shreya asked..

" Light ah head ache dan Shreya..Naan veetuku poren neengalum strain pannikadhinga..Konjo neram rest edunga.." Surya said and they nodded..

" Jyo..Nee free ah?" Surya texted jyo.

" Haan ..Yen nga?" She asked him..

" Veetuku varaiya? " He asked and she understood he is feeling low..

" Ok.." she texted him back..

In few minutes he reached home and is waiting for his stressbuster.. Without making him wait for the long time she came..

" Ennachu Surya?? Coffee potu tharava?" She asked him and he nodded..

She went inside the kitchen and came out with his fav sunrise coffee..

" Coffee" she said and forwarded him the cup.. Without saying anything he got it and she went inside to get freshen up..

She came and saw him immersed in some thoughts..

" Ipo sollunga enna Achu?" She asked him holding his hands..

He said everything in short and she remained quite till he completed..

" Tension aagama cool ah try pannunga..Kandipa koodiya seekiram solution kidaikum.." She said with a smile and carresed his hair. He nodded and she went to take sesame oil..

She massaged his head and after few minutes he felt better..He admired his wife who understands his feelings without even saying...

" Jilluuu..En life ivlo azhaga Iruka nee dan d Karanam.." saying so he kissed on her forehead..

" Apadiya sir?? Okay ipo Neenga edhuvum Pesama poi thoongunga..Shivu vandhadhum Iniku night velila polam.." she said and he nodded as he's feeling tired..

Rakshan saw Shreya on the way and seeing him she stopped her bike..

" Ennachu en Shreyu maa ku ..Iniku endha kappal moolguchu?? " He asked playfully..

She tried to smile but failed miserably..

"Romba stress ah iruku..Iniku oru robbery andha lady veetla thirudunadhu  Mattum illama avanga chain aruthu ipo avanga ICU la irukanga.." she said sadly..

" Oh..Free ah vidu pathuklm.." he said and she faked a smile..

" Lonely place so inum easy aagiduchu..Andha area la Idhan first robbery.." she said to him..

" Endha area?? " He asked her.. Hearing the area name he is shocked..

'Ivangula enna Panna sonna enna panni vechirukanuga?' He thought..

" Ennachu Rakshan?" Shreya asked him..

" Onnuilla.. Office la oru project submit pannanu..Adha marandepoiten..Ipo marubadium office ponum.." he said gritting his teeth...

" Oh okay..Apo nee po..Aprm paklm.." saying so she went and Rakshan went to his office angrily..

" Ashwineyy....." She called him..

" Sollunga snow.." he said with a teasing smile..

" Apdi koopdadinga Ashwineyy.." she said blushing. .

" Aprm epdi koopdaradhu?" He asked and she replied " Kulukulu.."

" Haha okay..Sollu ma " he said and she replied " Iniku class la ellarum enna Genelia nu kooptu kindel panranga.." she said pouting..

' Ivlo cute ah irukale..' he thought and replied " idhula kindel panna enna iruku?? Oru chinna change dan ne Genelia illa Haasini.." he said and she look at him confused..

" Avanga reel haasini and nee real haasini.." saying so he ruffled her hair..

" En epo pathalum en hair la ye vilayadaringa?? Anikum ipdi dhan en mudi seri pani vitinga..Aprm en kondai ah pudichu vilayandinga ipo thalaiya kalaika pakreenga.." She said and he laughed..

" Yen nu sollunga.." she said with her cute anger..

" Enna adhellam oru paasam oru affection.." he said and her eyes widened hearing it..

" Eii Ashwineyy adhu en dialogue." She said cutely and he replied " evlo naal Dan neeye sollitu irupa? "

She laughed and they went to their respective houses..Ashwin who parked his bike and came inside the house is hell shocked ..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Sivaangi to doubt Ashwin???

Haiii cutiess..indha update mokkadan nu enake theridhu.. Sorry for that and next update la irundhu I will try my best.. Please do vote and comment..

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🤗

Keep on supporting 😍😍

Stay safe and take care ❤️

With love,
         Magizhini..