Kidnap ?

Surya cupped jyo s cheeks.

" Oiii jillu..Ennachu.. Evening la irundhu un face eh seriilla.. Edavadhu problem ah?" He asked.

" Orphanage friend kooda pesnen. Romba miss panren ellathaiyum." She said and hugged him. Tears are rolling down from her eyes and his shirt is wer by her tears.

He separated himself from her and made her look into his eyes.

" Unaku venuna poi pathutu varlama?" He asked and she nodded her head horizontally. He sighed in disbelief.

" Naan poi dinner panren." Saying so she went and Surya got a call from Ryan.

" Boss immediate ah Namma place ku Vaanga." Ryan said and disconnected the call.

" Jyo , papa oru important work Neenga Enaku wait pannavenda..Naan vandhu saptukare." Saying so he went and the two continued their work as it's usual.

He went to an old house that's surrounded by forest nearly 40 km away from the main road.

He went inside and saw Ryan sitting with Shreya.

" Ennachu?" He asked them.

" Andha IT pasangala arrest pannitu money bag edututom." He said and Surya smirked.

" Super..List enga?" He asked and Shreya forwaded him a list.

" Idhula irukara cancer patients kulam first money transfer pannirunga aprm matgavanga la pathuklm." He said and went inside the nearby room while the duo did what he said.

" Sapda vaangada please.." Mani called both of them. Both came out but didn't face each other.

Ashwin look at Rakshan who averted his gaze from Ashwin few seconds ago. He went near him and whispered " Kovathula soliten. Sorry machan." Rakshan hugged him immediately.

" Unna vita Enaku Yaaru da Iruka?" He asked and Ashwin hugged him back. Mani smiled at them and they had dinner.

Here Surya is trying to find who is honey but he can't. He stamped his foot on the floor angrily and is walking to and fro.

Ashwin called Sivaangi before he is going to sleep. Surya reached home at the same time. Jyo noticed the glow on his face. She understood that he transferred money. But she's tensed what if it's the money Ashwin planned to rob. But she can't ask him now. So she called him for dinner. He asked about Sivaangi and jyo said she's talking with Ashwin as Ashwin texted her whether Sivaangi slept or not before calling her. Surya s face changed and jyo didn't fail to notice it.

While having dinner his eyes are fixed on Sivaangi. She's talking happily with him. Surya is afraid. What will happen if she knows Ashwin is a robber??

" Nee sonna madhiriye ellam seri aagiduchu maa."

" Super Ashwineyy..Sapteengla?"

" Sapten..Nee?"

" Saptene.."

" Veetla ellarum enna pandranga?"

" Anna ipodan vandharu Anni Anna ku parimaritu irukanga? "

By seeing her face itself Surya understood that she didn't eat well when he asked she covered it with a smile and he forwarded a morsel to her. She showed Sivaangi through her eyes and nodded her head horizontally. But he is very happy today and wanna celebrate it with his wife. He pulled her and she landed on his lap. She stood and sat on the nearby chair trying to hide her blush.