Love you Ashwineyy😘😘😘

" ennachu?" Sivaangi asked wiping her hands using the tissue.

Ashwin and Surya look at her shocked and that's when they noticed the jam packet nearby her bed.

" Onnuilla.." Surya said and Ashwin sat near her. She didn't react.

" Please hear me once ma.." he pleaded and she remained silent.

Taking it as an acceptance he started saying.

" First first Akshara va library la dhan pathen.. Renduperum ore book eduthom..Adhu dhan SHE FRIEND ZONED MY LOVE. Nee ninaikara madhiri illa..Aprm we were good friends . Oru naal ava propose panna but naan accept panla. But ava enna disturb pannite irundha..Veetla ava love panradhu therinju Akash nu oru illegal buisness man ku marriage panni vechutanga. Avan avala romba torture panradha sonna. Enaku romba guilty ah irundadhu. Aprm dhan therinjadhu renduperum crime partner nu.. Avaluku naan venum Avanuku panam venum..But nadandha oru accident la ava irandhutua..Adhuku aprm avan enna paka vandhan apodhan unmaiya sonnan. He loved her. Ava enna love pannadhu Avanuku pudikla..Avala convince panna pathirukan mudila nadhum Veeta vitu po sollirkan apo dhan accident aachu..

Avan enna happy ah Iruka vidamaten nu sonnan..Aniku kooda Unkooda kocapatane Oruthan kooda pesitu irundha nu..Avandhan Akshara oda husband Akash ." He completed saying and Sivaangi be like " edhe?"

" Apo Neenga avala love panlaya?" She asked and he nodded his head horizontally.

" Yovvvv...Aprm edhuku ya apdilam dialogue vita?" She asked holding his collar and Surya asked others to leave the room and give them some privacy.

After making sure others left he too came out and closed the door.

" Enadhu yov ah?" He asked wide eyed.

" Ama.. Respect onnudhan kurachal ipo." She said gritting her teeth and he rubbed his nape.

" Sorry maaa.." he said holding her hands and she immediately took it from his hands.

" Snowww.." he said in a husky voice and hugged her from back.

He blew air near her earlobe giving her a tickling sensation.

" Semaya Iruka di.." he said and she blushed forgetting everything.

" Ipo engagement panniklama?" He asked and she got irritated " Ada po ya." She said and went out of the room.

" Enna ma Achu ellam Ok dhana?" Surya asked and she nodded with a smile.

" Nijamava?" He asked glaring Ashwin.

" Adhan solrala vidunga Len." Ashwin said with irritation.

" Apdilam vidamudiadhu..Ama unaku enna didheernu oru Idhu..Ipove unmaiya sollanum nu?" Surya asked him confused.

" Perusa lam onum illa .En colleague Oruthar daily edho oru quote anupuvaru. Iniku manasuku pudichivangakita unmaiya irukanum ngara madhiri onnu annupirndharu..Adhan.." he said and Surya looked him like " Ivana vetava kuthava."

Sivaangi be like " Ivaruku ivaroda quote dhan mukkiyam."

After that they exchanged the rings and after the guests went Ashwin asked suryas permission to take her out. Surya asked him to drop her before it gets late and he nodded.

He took her to the forest that's few kilometres away from the main road. Her heart started beating fast as the place is very new to her.

He asked her to get down from the bike and she got down nervously.

" Avan avan lover ah enga ellam kootitu poran..En vidhi.." she murmured and he chuckled hearing it.

" Hey loosu..Vaa naan edhuku Inga kootitu vandhen nu soldren." He said and she smiled sheepishly.