Possessive king☃️😂

The next day they planned to go to the exhibition as Mr.Kumar will also come..( Kumar is their next target).
Sivaangi called Ashwin..

" Sollu maa.."

" Enna Ashwineyy? Koopta hello solllama sollu maa nu solreenga? 😏"

" Konjo busy ma Adhan.."

" Iniku morning Dana college la irundhu leave nu message vanduchu..Staff s ku lam college vechutangla Enna? "

" En unaku Indha nalla ennam?? Konjo velai iruku Adhan.."

" Apo enkooda varamateengla?"

" Enga ma?"

" Naan Oru exhibition ku poren.."

" Endha exhibition?"

" Rakshan Anna work panra company Kita nadakudhe..Adhan .."

" Okay..Polam.."

" Nejamava?? "

He could sense the excitement in her voice..

" Haan..Unga veetuku pakathula iruka bus stop la wait pannu..Naan Oru half an hour la vandiruven.."

" Okay...Thank you Ashwineyy.."

He smiled hearing it and disconnected the call..

" Dei machan.. Sivaangi um adhe exhibition ku Dan poralama..." He said to Rakshan..

" Adhanala Naanga rendu perum poi Kumar oda fingerprints collect pannitu varanu..Adhana solla vandha?" Rakshan asked him..

" Haha ama..Easy Dana poitu vandurunga.." he said and Rakshan glared him..

" Ennadhu easy ah??? Deiiiiiiiii.." before he could complete Mani pinched his hands..

" Somberi thanam padadha da..Poi ready aayitu vaa .Naan ready..Ashwin neeyum poi kilambu po.." Mani said and Ashwin went..

" En d Enna solla vidala? " Rakshan asked Mani..

" Illa da..Avan mostly andha ponnu kooda time eh spend pana maatan..Adhan Ipo edhuku nu..Nammale samalichiklm da ." She said and Rakshan nodded..

Ashwin got ready and before going he advised them .

" Please sodhapidadhinga da..Epdiyavadhu fingerprint eduturunga.." he said and went to meet his love...

They went to the exhibition and Sivaangi is enjoying each and every thing..

" Ashwineyy.. Rosemilk uhh" she said pointing the nearby shop and they went there. They had Rosemilk and went inside..

While she's suprised seeing the exhibition he's seeing the reactions in her face and trying to understand her feelings..

" Hi ...Neenga Sivaangi dhana?" They heard a male voice..

They turned and saw a man of 27 with a dashing smile on his face. Ashwin identified him..He is none other than the son of Mr.kumar.

" Hello..Ama..Ungaluku Epdi theriyum?" She asked him..

" Actually unga song keten intercollege competition la..Unga voice super nga.. Ungakooda Oru selfie edutukata please." He asked her...

She don't take selfie with strangers but he asked very politely she don't know how to reject it..

" Sorry sir..Ava Apdi strangers kooda lam selfie edukamata.." Ashwin said holding her hands tightly..

Sivaangi look at him and smiled ..He smiled back and that guy felt like he's insulted.