Ram???

Surya remembered something and called Ashwin. Ashwin's sleep is disturbed by the ringing sound. He rubbed his eyes and switched on the light. He didn't expect Surya to call him and he attended the call confused.

" Hello..." Ashwin said. He's waiting for Surya to speak.

" Jyo va needan vilayatuku kidnap panniya?" He asked in a calm tone. Sivaangi is looking at him confused as she don't know why he's asking Ashwin about it.

" Enna solreenga?" Ashwin asked confused.

" Ashwin please indha visiyathula vilayadadhinga. Nalaiku ava birthday adhan naan velila kooptu vandhen. Neenga suprise panna edavadhu panirndha please sollirunga. Don't play with my feelings." He said and Ashwin is shocked.

" Naan edhuku avangala kidnap pannanu?? Ena pesitu irukeenga?" Ashwin tried to defend himself.

" Enaku ellam theriyum. " Surya said and Ashwin don't know what to reply.

" Naan ungala dan kekren..En porumaiya sodhikadhinga." He said gritting his teeth.

"I'm damn serious machan. Sathiyama Enaku trla..Ava edhavadhu prank panna pora..Tension aagadhinga.. " he tried to convince Surya .

" Illa Ashwin. Avala..." He is unable to complete it. He thought it's Ashwin but now he is hell confused and the pain he's undergoing can't be described in words .

" Surya enga irukeenga?" He asked and surya said the address.

" Oru 10 mins naan varen." Saying so he came out and called his friends.

" Rakshan nee Enkooda vaa jyo ka va yaaro kidnap pannirkanga." He said and the duo are shocked.

" Mani nee Veeta lock paniko. Naanga varavaraikum door ah open pannadha. Safe ah iru d.." he said and went with Rakshan..

Even though Mani said she will come with them Ashwin rejected it considering her safety..

They met Surya and they searched everywhere in that area. Not even a single clue.

Suddenly Surya remembered something.

" Ava Kattirndha watch la GPS tracker set pannirdhen.Tension la Nyabagam varla." He said.

" One minute irunga naan pakren. " Saying so Rakshan started tracking it..

" Kidaichiruchu." He said and Namma Surya kum Ashwin kum pona uyir ipodan vandadhu.

Jyo va kanom ndra tension la Sivaangi Surya Ashwin ku call pannadhe marandutanga.

Jyo is trying to remove the rope that's tied on her hands but she can't remove it.

" Romba try pannadha..Naane remove pandren." Saying so HE neared her.

" RAM?" Her lips whispered in shock.

" Naane Adhu Naane ...Un Thambi plan panna robbery ah pannadhum Naane..One year ku munnadi Surya ku nadandha accident ku karanamum Naane..Unga appa Amma irandadhum ungala thedi chennai full ah suthunadhu Naane.." he said and laughed dangerously.

Jyo can't believe her own eyes. The person whom she thought as their well wisher is the one who did everything to destroy them.

Her mind travelled to the past.

Jyos parents settled in mumbai. Her dad was a collector and her mom was a lecturer. It had been a week since Ashwin is born. Her dad came home tensed .

When her mom asked about it he didn't reply he started packing their luggage..The men of a criminal for whom he gave arrest warrant came here to kill his family. He thought of going back to his native place. So he is packing everything hurriedly. But before he could go they came and killed his wife. Jyo is about to shout in fear by seeing this. But he closed her mouth and asked her to go. Even though she refused as she can't leave her parents.

But her dad convinced her and she hide inside the cupboard with Ashwin in her tiny hands.

Through the keyhole she saw her parents dying in a horrible way..She controlled her tears to save her brother. The next day a police officer took them to his house. His wife behaved in a good way for few months. But after that she started behaving rude with them.

One day the police officer came home drunk and tried to misbehave with jyo who is just a small girl..She pushed him and locked the door. She held Ashwin tightly. He's just 6 months old. Without knowing the pain his sister is undergoing he smiled at her . She wiped her tears and kissed on his cheeks. After making sure everyone slept she ran away from his house.

In that age itself she lost the trust. Trust on men. She ran holding him close to her chest till the  energy in her drained out. She reached the railway station and without even seeing where the train goes she got in. She reached Chennai and Father found them in the Chennai railway station. It's him who joined them in the orphanage.

But little did she know that her mother's brother is searching them to get their sign so that he can enjoy their wealth.

" Ungaluku lam vekkamave illaya?" She asked him.

" illaye ." He said casually and smirked.

" Ipo edhuku enna kidnap panirkeenga?" She asked angrily.

" Inga adicha ANGA valikum la..Adhan venum Enaku. " he said dangerously and went outside not before locking the godown.

After few minutes Surya and Ashwin came and untied her hands. She hugged him immediately.

Ashwin look at her painfully.. They look at each other but didn't say anything.. Sivaangi hugged her and Rakshan stood away from her looking at her painfully.. Seeing their teary eyes she understood their situation.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning Ashwin called Honey and asked her to meet him in the nearby restaurant. Surya came to know this through that watch. Ashwin idha plan pannula pa..Avaru theriama andha watch ah katitaru 🙆.

Surya is waiting for HONEY in the restaurant. By following Ashwin he found Ashwin is meeting honey today..

She came wearing a blue colour designer saree. Seeing her Ashwin smiled and they hugged each other ( bro and sis dan pa😜)

Seeing her face Surya Is hell shocked..He can't believe it he's praying to God that it should be a dream but it's not..

His lips whispered her name in shock. " ARIYANA."

How will he say this to Ryan???

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Sivaangi to know the truth??

How many of you expected ariyana ? 🙊

Any guesses about ram????

Haiiiiiii cutiess.. Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🤗🤗

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩🤩

I updated a new story " In love with a psycho." Please do support and Share with your friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️

With love,
        Magizhini .