Unexpected??

Surya is confused why Shreya came as soon as he came..He turned and his blood boiled seeing Krish standing there..Now he understood why Shreya and Ryan moved away.

Krish tried to talk with Surya..But Surya went inside angrily..

Ryan is sitting on the couch and he didn't say anything..Surya sat near him..Both didn't talk with each other...

Krish have no idea about how to initiate a conversation..

Before he could speak Surya said " Ryan..Idhu Namma office..Shreya Yaarukagavum velila ponum nu avasiyam illa.. Avaluku call panni vara sollu..."

Ryan searched his phone and saw Shreya s phone on the nearby table..

" Ava en phone ah ava phone nu ninachu edututu poita.." Ryan said and Surya dialled Ryan s number..

The phone rang and Shreya realized it's Ryan s phone..The caller ID displayed " Anna👊 " .

" Sollunga boss.."

" Office ku vaa Shreya.." Surya said..

" Ana..." Before she could complete he interrupted..

" Ana ...Oona lam illa vaa avlodhan.." he said and without waiting for her reply he disconnected the call..Shreya came but the trio didn't speak anything..

( I think Neenga guess pannitinga..Adhu Surya illa Krish dan 😜🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Shreya came with her sister kani yesterday..She met Ryan and when Ryan tried to talk with her the boy pushed him mistakenly..Shreya was also there..It's she who informed Surya about it..Surya collected an important evidence and Is coming back.. Noticing the tension in her voice he went there..He saw Ryan glaring him..He's confused..

" Ivan edhuku Nammala moraikran?" He thought and turned back to see Krish standing behind him with guilt.

He saw a lady with her..He look at Krish confused..

" Yaaru sir Ivanga.." he asked looking at the lady..

" Avaru epdi solluvaru?? Naan ungala enga vechirunden theriyuma?? Unga wife ku drogam panna epdi thonuchu?" Shreya asked him..

" Aiyoooo Inga ennadan nadakudhu?" Surya asked irritated..

Ryan said everything in short and Surya can't believe his ears..But he witnessed everything and the silence of his senior officer is enough to know the truth..

He look at him disgusted and went..Ryan and Shreya also left..

" Unga mela evlo nambikai vechom therima?" Surya asked angrily.

Krish didn't reply.

" Indha vayasula oru chinna paiyan..Ninakave aruverupa iruku." She said angrily.

But what Krish said is the thing they least expected.

Here Ashaangi are having lunch together..The morning session went with practice and during lunch break Ashwin made sure none are there and asked Sivaangi to give company.

She tasted the dish he made and said super ..He smiled at her and they had their lunch .

" Sivaangi maa.."

" Edavadhu paatu padanuma?" She asked and he look at her suprised.

" Epdi correct ah sonna?" He asked and she winked at him.

" Namma rendu perukum same wavelength Ashwineyy.." she said blushing.

" Veklam lam padada ma.." he said and she hit his shoulders playfully.