Manam vitu unmai Mattum unnodu pesidavendum 😘

Ryan dropped her home and said " thank you Ryan.." with a smile..

" Avlodhana?" Ryan asked and she look at him like what.

" Illla ... Atleast oru cup coffee.." he asked and she laughed..

" Ipo mudiadhu.." she said and his face fell.

" Venuna nalaiku evening polama? " She asked him and he nodded immediately..She laughed and is about to go.

" Number lam illaya?" He asked her ..

" Ivlo naal follow panreenga but number illana nambara madhiri illaye.." she asked teasingly..

" Naaan lam romba nalla paiyan.." he said raising his collars..

" Haha Seri..Iniku night Naane text panren.." she said and bite her toungue realising what she said..

" En number epdi??" He asked her..

" Ama adhu periya CM number..Kandupidikaradhu kastam pathingla??" She said and without waiting for his reply she ran inside her house..He smiled rubbing his nape and went..

The next day Ashwin and Sivaangi met in college..

" Sorry Ashwineyy..Watch Naane eduthutu poiten.." She said and forwarded the watch..

' Nee eduthutu pola..Naana dan vechen Sivaangi maa..'he thought..

He got it and faked a smile..

" Ashwineyy..Ungalukaga Naane samachen..Tiffin la iruku try panni pathutu epdi iruku nu sollunga.." she said and went as she got a call from her friend.

He is checking the watch and seeing her coming towards him , he took the tiffin box..

But adhu sema hot ah irundiruku..Pinna Namma rowdy don dan late aagiduchu nu varapo avasarama pack pannitu vandangle..

" Uff..Uff.." he kept the tiffin box on the nearby stone bench and started blowing air to his hands..

" Aiyoooo..Kai la thani veinga..Chi thanila la kai veinga.." she said and sang " Manam vitu unmai Mattum unnodu pesidavendum..Nee ketkum kadhalai Alli..." She stopped and asked him " Soodu theriyudha theriyudha?"

Even though he felt it by seeing her cute innocent antics he nodded his head horizontally and she laughed clapping her hands..

Surya who is hearing it smiled unknowingly..But he found it wrong to hear their personal talk so he disconnected it and went to collect evidence against Ashwin.

" Ok Ashwineyy..Naan poi rehersal panren..Next week dana program nadakudhu.." she said and he replied " Iru maa..Naanum angadan varen.."

" Neengala?? Edhuku?." She asked and he glared her..

" Naan dan Adhuku incharge .." he said and she blushed thinking how he got the incharge after knowing she's performing on it..

" Ashwineyy..." She called him..He look at her like what..

" Naan onnu kekava??" She asked and he nodded with a smile.

" Andha Mannar get up la naan ambala madhiri irundhen la.. Ungaluku epdi..I mean umm.. Ungaluku enna paakumbodhu epdi irundadhu.." she asked with a blushing smile

" Ambala madhiri dan therinjadhu.." he said casually and she glared him but soon broke out into laughter..

They day went good and at evening Ashwin got a call..

" Haan sollu honey.." he said..

" Dei..Surya unaku edavadhu watch present pannaru??" She asked and he just hummed in response..