Enna solla pogirai🙈

" Sign pannidalam Da.." Mani and Rakshan said at the same time.

" Enna da overnight la maareeteenga?" Ashwin asked them Shocked.

" Adhu onnum illa da..Shreya ta pesnen , Hussain um Mani ta pesnaru pola ..Enga life kaga dana nee yosikara.. Engaluku Ok da." Rakshan said with a smile and Ashwin nodded his head.

He knows that Mani had a crush on Hussain but he didn't expect them to fall in love. He wanna ask how and when it happened. But now he wanna meet Surya as he heard that Akash is encountered by the police and he's damn sure that Surya is behind it.

After signing that document he went to Surya s house and before he could knock the door Sivaangi opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

" Ashwineyy.." she welcomed him inside with excitement.

" Vaa da." Jyo who is preparing the dough welcomed him with a smile.

Seeing Surya walking towards them , Ashwin held jyo s shoulders and she look at him confused.

" Ennada?" She asked him.

" Poomalai madhiri irukura unna poi oru korangu Kaila pudichu kudututane akkkaaaa.." he said dramatically ( Pugazh Anna slang)

Surya twisted his ears and he winced in pain.

" Unaku vaai vara vara jaasthiaadichu." He said and got the file from his hands.

" Unga velaila correct ah irunga." He said with irritation and Surya chuckled.

He wanna ask about akash..But he knows it's not the correct time so he remained quite.

Jyo went to the kitchen and Surya went to his room giving privacy to our love birds.

" Thanks Ashwineyy." She said with a slight blush and he look at her confused.

" Edhuku maa?" He asked and she replied " Enakaga dhana sign pannenga adhan." She leaned on his shoulders making his lips curve.

" Verum thanks matttumdhana?" He asked in a husky voice near her ears and a shiver ran through her spine hearing it.

But she composed herself and asked him " Vera enna venumama sir ku?"

" Kalyanam panniklama?" He asked looking into her eyes.

" Ennachu?" She asked shocked.

" Tiffin ready da..Saptutu po." Jyo said and started arranging the food on the table.

Ashwin nodded and Surya joined them..They had breakfast and Surya said he needs to talk with Ashwin and asked him to come to his office after he got free. Ashwin nodded as he knows why he needs to talk with him.

Surya went to his office and Ashwin asked Sivaangi to get ready for college and he will drop her. Jyo went to get ready for her office.

Sivaangi got ready in few minutes and after bidding bye to jyo they went.

Sivaangi s hands are on his shoulders and he asked her to sing a song.

" Mood illa Ashwineyy.. Evening padata?" She asked and he replied " Ok paatu paada venam..But en kelviku inum badhil varalaye.."

" Enna Kelvi?" She asked pretending to be innocent.

" Kalyanam panniklama?" He asked and his eyes are fixed on the mirror. He's enjoying her each and every expression with his blushing smile.

The way she rolled her eyes searching for the answer and her pink cheeks are making him go mad.

" Kolriye d.." he whispered and by hearing it she bit her lower lips.

They reached the college and Sivaangi is about to go. But Ashwin held her hands and pulled her towards him. She didn't expect it as ashwin won't behave like this at the college campus.

But today everything seemed different to her. His behaviour is totally different. The way he looks at her is making the rowdy don blush harder and she's trying even more harder to hide her blush from him.

" Enna solla pogirai? Kadhalin kelviku kangalin badhil enna mounama?" He asked and her eyes met his eyes that attracts her like a magnet.

" Iniku evening solren." She said averting her gaze from his eyes.

" Avlo neram wait pannanuma?" He asked in a husky tone and she laughed.

His phone rang breaking their thoughts. But after hearing what's said on the other side he's hell shocked.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Engagement 😘

HAiiii cutiess.. Hope you didn't forget me😂🙈🙈🙈..

Hope you like it... Please do vote and comment 🤩🤩

Thank you so much everyone who voted and commented 😘 thanks for waiting for this story cutiess 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Sorry for the short Update..Flow vitu poiduchu 😂😂 Enna type panradhune trla.🏃🏻‍♀️

Keep on supporting.❤️

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️

With love,
             Magizhini.