Confession

Two years passed..But it's just like few days passed.. Sivaangi is in the last day of her college life..

Many things changed in these two years.. Ashaangi started getting close to each other and now they can't even spend a day without talking with each other..Sujo s life is going well and Krish is getting scoldings from jyo and Shreya s mom for giving difficult cases and for their late night work..Even though ashaangi didn't realise their love they understood a thing..

The relationship between them is a magic ✨ and it can't be recreated with others. According to him she pampered him a lot and according to her he gave her space and no one treated her like he did . They purple each other 💜. She's behaving like his fangirl and he's her secret admirer.

It's the last day and for sivaangi more than missing college missing him hurted her a lot.. After writing exams and the farewell everyone started going home..But she's waiting for Ashwin outside the Staffroom..Most of them went home and only few are inside.. Seeing Sivaangi Ashwin came out and faked a smile at her.

He knows he will miss her badly but he don't wanna express it and make her even more sad.

" Hi maa..Exam epdi panna?" He asked trying to be casual.

" Nalla dan pannen Ashwineyy..Iniku dan last day..Kadaisi exam..Inimel...." She don't know what to say next..She twisted her duppata and look at him with puppy eyes..

That eyes held many emotions that she don't know how to convey him..It's more difficult for him to control his emotions seeing her eyes .

" Vidu ma..Idhulla ena iruku.." he managed to say..

" Idhula enna Iruka??? Naan Inimel College eh varamate .Naan ungala romba romba miss pannuven Ashwineyy.." she said controlling her tears .

" Inga chennai la dana ma Iruka pora..Aprm enna paklam.." he said avoiding looking at her eyes..

" Enna miss pannuveengla Ashwineyy?" She asked him with teary eyes..

" Kandipa pannuven ma.." he tried to say in an emotionless tone and succeeded in it .

Sivaangi who didn't sense any emotions in his voice said " Ada po pa.." and ran from they so that he won't see her crying..

She came home and seeing her face sujo understood she cried..

" Enna papa Achu.." Surya asked her..She hugged him and started crying..

Surya is hurt by seeing her like this ...He always wanted her to be happy and her tears are giving immense pain in his heart..

" Romba miss pannuve Anne..." She said crying and they thought she is crying because it's the last day in college and she will miss the college and friends but she meant she will miss Ashwin.

Surya started spending more time with her also jyo..Even Ryan and Shreya visit her often and they made her laugh.. Sometimes she thinks about Ashwin and calls him so that she can talk with him ..But he didn't attend her call..She don't know the reason for his ignorance and that's hurting her a lot..

" Yen enna avoid panreenga Ashwineyy..Call pannalum edukla text Kum reply panla.." she questioned him seeing the mirror..But she didn't get any replies..

Here Ashwin is missing her badly..At the beginning he thought it would be painful for some days and after that life would be normal like before..

But he didn't understand the fact that Sivaangi isn't the one in many girls who flirt with him . She's the only one who broke the wall he built around him and brought the naughtiest Ashwin outside.

He thought she's just a page in his book but least did he know that she's the pen who made him write many beautiful things in the book called LIFE. 

He wanna talk with her daily..Meet her and share his feelings but something stopped him from doing that..

He started thinking about her..He started searching her everywhere he went..But soon he realised that every girl isn't his Sivaangi..She's his stress buster, his kulukulu, his Dora papa , HIS SIVAANGI MAA..

He understood her importance in his life..He understood his feelings for her..It's not just friendship it's LOVE.

He don't wanna lose her friendship by confessing his feelings..At the same time he knows he can't hide it from her that's why he avoided her calls and messages..

More than her he's hurt..He again started building a wall around him and now there's no Sivaangi to break it with her smile..

Rakshan and mani tried to talk with him but he didn't give them any chance..

It's graduation day and Ashwin s heart is beating fast as he's gonna see his angel after a long time..Even though it's just a month for Ashaangi it's like an year..

Sivaangi s eyes searched for him while she's getting graduated..He is standing behind a tree and capturing the moment using his phone.. After getting it Sivaangi got down from the stage and started to search him..When she crossed the tree she saw him standing crossing his arms across his chest..

Her eyes are teary ..Her feelings cannot be expressed in words..

She hugged him tightly and the next second he held her very tightly like his life depends on her..

" Sorry Sivaangi maa.." he whispered and she pushed him..

" Yov .. Ennaya nenachutu Iruka nee?? Ipo Ennada na ipdi behave panra indha one month la evlo text evlo call pannirpen onnukavadhu reply panniya..Evlo aludhen therima ..." She asked angrily with teary eyes..

" Sorry maa.." he said feeling bad for his actions..

" Enna sorry?? Naan ketana aniku enaku vandhu help pannunga nu?? Neenga enna treat panna madhiri Vera endha paiyanum enna treat pannadhu illa..Aana neengale enna avoid panrapo evlo hurt aachi therima? " She asked and he didn't reply..

" I Love you sivaangi maa .." he said making her shocked..

" Ashwiney enna vilayadaringla?? " She asked still shocked..

" I'm damn serious.." he said to her..

" But naan ungala apdilam ninaikla.." she said and he felt like hurt..

" Naan ungala oru nalla well-wisher and friend ah dan pathe Ashwin..naan varen.." he said and turned to go.

He hated her calling him as Ashwin..He's always her Ashwineyyy ..

Sivaangi turned and asked him something that he didn't expect..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Love you Ashwineyy 🤗🙈🙈

Haiiiiiii cuties.. Hope you like it... Please do vote and comment🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🥰🥰🥰 Hope I didn't bore you guys🙈..

Keep on supporting 🤗🤗🤗

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love,
       Magizhini.