Twist?😌

A car is about to hit her. She didn't expect it . But the driver stopped seeing her. He immediately came out and his face is revealed to be Rakshan. Mani also came near her.

" Nee ok dana papa?" Rakshan asked her and she look at him angrily.

If it's some other day she would have been suprised to see him and would have talked well. But now after knowing the truth she glared the duo.

" Papa ellarum namaladan pakranga..Ulla va da please.." Surya said in a low tone and she went inside his office without even sparing a glance at Ashwin.

Everyone went inside and Ryan came in few minutes. It's Surya who asked Ryan to bring the duo here. But he didn't expect Sivaangi s entry here. Hussain came there with an angry face.

" Ama ivaru edhuku vandharu?" Ashwin asked Mani in a low tone.

"Ivaru Ryan oda cousin ahn da." She said earning a glare from the duo.

Shreya came with jyo . Jyo thought he planned some suprise for her but seeing the trio there is a big shock for her.

" Surya enna idhellam?" She asked confused.

" Edhuku indha drama? Avaruku ellam theriyum." Ashwin said making faces Nd Sivaangi glared him. He gulped and his eyes fell on the dress she's wearing. His eyes sparkled for a minute. Sivaangi noticed the change and she understood why his eyes sparkled. She can't control the blush but at the same time she's hurt because of him thinking about it she kept her face emotionless.

 She can't control the blush but at the same time she's hurt because of him thinking about it she kept her face emotionless

She's wearing ☝️

FB:

It's Ashwin s birthday and Sivaangi ordered a cake for him . She thought of surprising him . She's wearing the same dress on that day. She forgot her gift in home itself and she knows she can't go back . So she thought of buying a cake for him . She asked Ashwin to wait in their fav park and went to the nearby bakery to buy a cake .

She is coming with the cake in her hands and Ashwin is playing some old recordings. Sivaangi came near the stone bench he's sitting. His back is facing her. She thought of shouting " Ashwineyy" . But suddenly she heard her voice shouting his name " Ashwineyy.." she is shocked and by mistake the cake fell down . That's when she realised that Ashwin recorded it once and now he played it. Ashwin who heard some sound turned and saw her pouting .

"Ennachu ma? En gift enga?" He asked as she said " Ungaluku oru sweet suprise ..Wait pannunga Ashwineyy." While they were talking on a call morning.

" Naane ungaluku oru gift dhana thaniya Vera tharanuma?" She asked and by her expression Ashwin found that she have done something.

He looked down and he didn't expect his birthday cake like this 😌😂.

" Ennana Idhu?" He asked controlling his laughter.