Ashwin 💔 Rakshan

" Edhuku ipdi moraikareenga?" Ashwin asked and surya replied.

" Sir enna sonnenga?? 5 th robbery pending la Iruka?? Apo Rakshan and avaroda colleagues pannadhuku per enna? Andha lady ku treatment poitu iruku." He said and Ashwin didn't understand anything. But he understood that Rakshan hide something from him.

" Enaku onnume purila." He said and Ryan said about the robbery in short ..Ashwin is shocked hearing it.

" Rakshan apdilam pannirkamatan." Ashwin said confidently.

" Enga mela nambikai illana unga friend kitaye kelunga." Surya said and Ashwin didn't say anything.

They went to Surya s house. After having coffee Ashwin went. He didn't even bid bye to Sivaangi. Even though she felt bad she didn't show it .

He went to his house and saw Rakshan watching tv.

" Rakshan.. Engaluku theriama edavadhu paniya?" He asked him.

At beginning Ashwin didn't trust them. But on the way his mind recalled everything. Surya have no benefit if he fought with Rakshan. Also Rakshan behaved odd for somedays.

" Enna machan kekra?? Onum purila.." He asked trying to be normal.

He never thought this day will come in his life. On that day he fought with his colleagues and send he don't want this money as it's taken by hurting a woman. So he didn't inform them about it.

" Nadikadha da.. Engaluku theriama thaniya robbery panniya?" He asked and Mani who just entered is hell shocked hearing it.

Today she met Hussain, who is a good dancer she thought of sharing her happiness with them. But she didn't expect it..

" Adhu......Vandhu......" Rakshan stammered.

" Apo pannirka?" Ashwin asked angrily..

" Naaann..." Before Rakshan could speak Ashwin stopped him.

" Epdi da unnala ivlo selfish ah Iruka mudinjadhu?" Ashwin asked in a broken tone .

This shattered Rakshan completely. 'How can Ashwin ask like this? Am I selfish?'

He look at Ashwin without any emotion and said " Enna venalum solliko. Naan pannadhu thapudhan illanu sollula. But selfish nu soladha " he said even though he tried to keep his face emotionless his voice is broken at the same time he's angry.

" Truth is bitter la.." Ashwin said angrily and Rakshan held Ashwin s collar and Ashwin tried to take it off angrily which ended in their fight of hurting each other physically. Mani tried a lot to stop it but they didn't give heed to her. Atlast she succeeded in pushing them away from each other.

" Edhuku da ipdi panreenga?" Mani asked with teary eyes. Rakshan said everything and eben though Ashwin felt bad for him his ego didn't let him to apologise. He left angrily and Rakshan went inside his room and closed the door angrily.

Ashwin went to the temple. The temple he visits monthly once. mostly he visits when he's disturbed. It's his Sivaangi maa who took him here for the first time.

Sivaangi said she will go to her favorite temple. Surya said Ok and she went by auto. She didn't expect Ashwin there. Seeing him sitting alone with an emotionless face pained her.

" Ashwin." She said and patted his shoulders. He didn't expect her here.

" Nee enga ma Inga?" He asked her.

" Chumadan..Varanum nu thonuchu.." she said shrugging her shoulders and he gave her a weak smile.

" Vaanga saami kumbdala.." she said and forwarded her hand. He got up and they prayed.