Spying them?

Haiii cutiess.. Marakama end la Author's note padichu unga opinion sollungoo...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

" Adhu illa Sivaangi ma..." Ashwin dragged..

" Pesadhinga..Ethana time ungakita solradhu ivlo spicy ah sapdathinga nu..Veetla samaicha Mani ka solliruvanga nu ipdiya velila order panni sapduvinga?" She asked angrily and he rubbed his nape.

" Ivlo Karama iruku..Taste pannadhum kannula thaniye vanduruchu.." she said glaring him .

" Sorry maa..Iniku Enaku spicy ah sapdanum nu thonuchu adhan.." he said .

" Ponga Ashwineyy..". She said and turned her face.

" En Chella rowdy la..Paaru next class ku time aaga pogudhu..Inimel ipdi panla nee class ku po ma.." he said.

" Pinky promise?" She asked her and he laughed .

" Haan pinky promise." He said and she left the room . Ashwin sighed in relief.

The day passed and Ashwin convinced Sivaangi.. Before going home she forwarded the photo frame to him and he's surprised seeing it..

" Hey sema cute ah iruku maa ..." He said and she smiled..

" Ama ashwineyy..." She said smiling brightly.

After talking for sometime he bid bye to her and went home..

" Shreya.. Confirm panniruvala?" Ryan asked and Shreya nodded..

" Naan pathukaren da..Chill.." she said and Ryan nodded..

She went to meet Rakshan..Rakshan is suprised seeing her..

" Shreyu ...Nee enna Inga?." He asked her .

" En naan ellam varakoodadha?" She asked and he laughed...

" Tea coffee enna kudikra.." he asked..

" Indha Kai ah vechitu nee poda poriya?" She asked and he laughed...

" Naan lam podala..Ashwin flask la oothi vechitu Dan ponan.." he said and both of them had coffee..

" Rakshan.. Restroom enga iruku?" She asked him..

" Mani room la irukaradhu use panniko Shreya..Andha second room.
" He pointed the room and she nodded..

She called Ryan .

" Dei..Veeta nalla paathuten hall la Iruka landline ku keela set panna theriadhu.." she said and Ryan replied " Apo ok d..Angaye vechidu.."

She disconnected the call and started thinking how to insert the microphone there..Rakshan is sitting there only so it's impossible for her..

She thought of an idea..

" Ok Rakshan..Naan kilambren. " She said and Rakshan s face fell..She felt bad at the same time she's confused..

" Okay Shreyu..Bye.." he said and she nodded..She kept her bike key and phone near the landline and said " Thani venum.."

" Kitchen la iruku Shreyu ." He replied she drank some water and after she came out she wantedly put the bike key down.

While taking it she fixed the microphone under the table before Rakshan could see .She smirked and bid bye to Rakshan..

She's started her bike but it didn't get started..She noticed that there is no air in the tyre..

" Enna panlam?" She's thinking and she saw Ashwin coming..

" Ennachu Shreya?" He asked her..

" Air illa Ashwin.." she said and he offered a lift..At first she hesitated but agreed as she don't have her purse now ..

" Apo en bike??" She asked him..

" Nalaiku evening vandhu eduthukonga.." he said and she nodded..

He dropped her at the office and returned home after sometime..

Ryan and Shreya are waiting to hear what they are gonna speak now..

" Dei yen da ivlo late? Oru important vishiyam da.." Mani said..

" Sollu d..Naan Shreya va drop panna poirunde adhan.." Ashwin said..

" Actress Smirthi ku ......" Before she could complete someone knocked their door.

Ashwin opened it and saw Salesman standing there..

" Illanga engaluku edhuvum vena.." he said and closed the door..

" Yaaru da.." Mani asked..

" Salesman.." he replied and before Mani could continue Rakshan came out of his room and said " dei enada pechu..Enaku sema pasi..poi cook pannunga ponga ." The duo laughed and went..

Ryan and Shreya gritted their teeth .But they waited for the correct opportunity to come..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Ashaangi s love story 🤗😍

Author's note :

HAiiii cutiess..I'm confused now.. Because first idha oru 25- 30 parts dhan plan pannen but unga support naala minimum 35 parts Nd maximum 40 parts irukatum nu plan pannen..

40 ku mela pona kandipa drag panra madhiri irukum..So adhukumela please yaarum extend panna solli kekadhinga..

And precap change panniten for some reasons ..Sorry for the inconveniences...

Ipo en confusion ennana Ashaangi love story Mattum eludhava illa Sujo dhum venuma?? Avangaludhu eludhuna maybe one or two parts extend aaga chance iruku...

Enaku theriyum last few updates Konjo mokka dan Indha Update um serthu.. But flashback kaprom Konjo twists iruku😁🙈...

Adhutha few updates ku kulukulu mazhaiyil Nanaya thayaraaa???

Aprm marubadium comments kudukareenga vote panla 🤷😂..

And ipo naan solla varadhu ennana  Idhudhan naan eludara second and last ashaangi story on Wattpad..

They are magic ✨..Enaku fanfic ah vida general fiction eludanum nu dan aasai..But ashaangi stories Wattpad la onnu kooda illa ngarapo dan Azhagiya Asura eludune..And Indha story oda ashaangi fanfic naan watty la eludhamaten..

Oruvelai edhavadhu nalla concept kidacha naan Insta la kandipa poduven 😍🤗..

And unga ellarkum naan periyaaaaaaaa thanks solliaaganum because naan eludaradhayum kadhai nu padikara uyarntha ullangaluku en manamarndha nandrigal 🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aprm avlodhan 🙈😂.. Erkanave romba pesitenu ninaikren . Marakama votes potutu aprm comments podunga 😜😌.. Mainly sorry for the short update 😶..

Keep on supporting 😍😍😘😘

Stay safe and take care 😘❤️😘❤️

With love,
     Magizhini.