Hearing his heartbeat 🙈

" Oru rowdy ah ve vekka pada vechutingle Ashwineyy.." she said blushing and he burst out laughing hearing it..

" Nee rowdy?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣"

" Ashwin 😤😤..Naan biceps lam vechiruken.." she said angrily..

" Apdiya enga kaatu maa.." he said and she showed it but anga enna irundirukum nu ungaluke therinjirukum 😌😅..

He started laughing hard holding his stomach..She pout and turned her face..

" Seri seri sirikla..Vaa polam..". He said and dropped her near her street and went home..

Mani and Rakshan are happy to see Ashwin like this..Days passed and today admission for PG courses started in their college..

Ashwin is the incharge for that and to his suprise the first one to apply for MCOM is his kulukulu..

" Hey.." Ashwin called her suprised..

She smiled brightly at him and he forwarded her the form.. After completing all the formalities she came out and Ashwin asked his colleague to take care of the admissions and he will be back soon..His colleague gave him a teasing smile and nodded..

He rushed out and saw her waiting for him under the same tree he proposed her..He smiled and went near her..

" Oiii kulukulu.. Yaarukaga wait pandra?" He asked her.

" Ungalukaga dan.." she said and he laughed ...

She's really different he thought..He have only seen the girls who never accept they are waiting for the boys even though they were waiting for them. She doesn't have any ego. She is unique in her own way. Those eyes that sparkle on seeing him made him feel very special.

He understood a thing very well..She's his ANGEL and he don't wanna miss her in his life..

After talking for sometime she went home and he continued his work..

Ashwin was busy for the next few days and Sivaangi didn't disturb him..

One day Ashwin called her and asked her to wait near the park she confessed her feelings..

When she went she saw him already waiting there. He's playing video games with the kids there..He smiled seeing her and asked her to wait for few minutes.

She took video in her phone..She called him and he look at her..She said hai and he replied hai with a smile..

After Playing for sometime he gave it to the kids and came near her..

" Neenga enna valarndha kolandhaiya?" She asked with a teasing  smile.

" Haha..Naan unna kooptadhe oru few minutes marandhuten.." he said and she glared him with fake anger.

" Seri ma..Moraikadha set aagula.." he said chuckling..

" Seri adha vidunga..Enna edhuku kooptinga?" She asked him ..

His face lost the smile and she understood it's something serious..

" Adhu vandhu maa...Enga kooda orphanage la irundha frnd oruthi ipo romba serious ah Iruka Mumbai la..She needs us..So Naanga moonu perum Iniku evening Mumbai porom"