Ashwin is missing? 😳

" Ennada solra?" Ashwin asked Rakshan. Still he's unable to believe what Rakshan said .

" Ama da ava veetla therinjiduchu ..Adhan register office la panniklm nu..." Rakshan said and ashwin asked " veetla?"

" Avanga veetla convince panradhukula podhum podhum nu aagiduchu.. Marriage ah simple ah vechutu reception grand ah panlam sonnanga."

" Okay da spr..Epo nalaiku morning ah?" Ashwin asked and Rakshan said yes.

" Seri da pannirlam.." he said and after talking for sometime they disconnected the call.

" Ennachu Ashwineyy?" She asked and Ashwin said everything. She clapped her hands happily.

" Super uh.." she said and he whispered huskily near her ears.

" Adhutu namaku dhan."

Hearing it she smiled lowering her head and hit on his chest playfully.

" Ponga Ashwineyy.." she said and he laughed. After spending sometime with her he went home.

When he came come Mani welcomed him with a smile.

" Deiiii..Iniku naan uh sema happy.. Hussain veetla okay sollitanga da." She said and Ashwin felt very happy.

Not only him but his friends are also settled. He hugged Mani happily and expressed his happiness. 

" Deiii..Nee news paathiya?" She asked and he nodded his head horizontally. She switched on the TV and he is shocked seeing the breaking news.

" Kumar is arrested during the Income tax raid. He's proved guilty. "

He knows who did this.

" Ivlo speed ah irukare." He thought.

" Nalla vishyam Dana vidu." He said and she nodded.

The next day morning everyone are waiting in register office for Rakshan s marriage.

Rakshan and Shreya exchanged garlands and he tied the nuptial chain around her neck marking her as his.

" Aduthu namakudhan." He said to her making her blush.

" Aasaiya paaru..Ponga Ashwineyy..Poi edhavadhu urupadiana velai irundha paarunga.." she said and he laughed.

" Enna ashwin papa enna solra?" Surya asked him and he replied" Papa Konjo peepa madhiri aagiduchu."

" Eiiiiiii..." She said and started chasing him while he ran to escape from her making others laugh.

After that they arranged the lunch in nearby hotel. After spending sometime there everyone went to their respective houses.

Shreya is having good time with Mani and Ashwin.. She got comfortable there.

Few weeks passed and Ashaangi marriage date is also fixed. Due to their zodiac their marriage is fixed after a month.

The preparations are going on and everyone are busy with that.

Ashaangi are busy in their own world with late night calls and shopping. Even though they talked many times during the midnight talking after their engagement is different.

They are enjoying each and every moment. Finally their most awaited day came.

They arranged reception at that night and the cameraman asked them to give poses. Ashwin is making it hard for Sivaangi by winking at her and by giving flying kisses.

" Kd fellow." She murmured and he rubbed his nape.

The reception went good but Surya isn't happy.

He's thinking about the incident that happened few minutes ago.

" Sir...Indha marriage hall ku Pakathula irukara lodge la 5 per nethu room potirukanga..North indians pola..Avanga mela doubt vandhu Enaku call pannanga. Iniku evening dan room lock pannitu velila poirukanga. Spare key vechu open panni pathapo andha Unga maapilai photo irundadhu. Photo mela red marker la Cross potirukanga. Engala ipo protection kuduka mudiadhu sir. Iniku night la irundhu nalaiku night varaikum minister ku safety kuduka solirkaanga adhanala Neenga dan sir pathukanum. We can't do anything official sir. But unofficial ah I will help you sir. Edavadhu na Enaku call pannunga." The police officer said and Surya nodded .

He's thinking about that now.

" Yaaru idha pannirpaanga? Enaku therinjju ashwin ah target pandra ore edhiri na adhu Ram Dan. Ram um illana apo Idhu Yaaru?" He asked but he isn't getting any answer.

" Hey inga enna pandreenga? Vaanga polam. Family photo eduka koopdaranga." Jyo called him and he went with her silently. Ashwin understood that Surya isn't happy and he's tensed thinking about something.

He thought of asking him after the reception. After having dinner Surya asked everyone to take rest and he got a call. After the call he went out immediately without informing anyone.

" Ashwineyy..Inga enna panreenga?" She asked in a low tone and he chuckled.

" Chumadan en rowdy ah pathuthu polam nu ." He said winking.

" Pathachu la..Ipo ponga." She said and tried to push him with her tiny hands. But her efforts are futile and she's even unable to move him .

" pathutu poga manasu varla..Ipdiye pathute irukalam pola iruku." He said dreamily.

" Flirt pannadhu podhum..Ponga.." she said and he pulled her towards him. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and went to his room.

Sivaangi locked her room with a smile on her face and went to take rest.

After an hour:

Some men knocked Ashwin's room and when he opened it , avara spray panni kadathitu poitanga 🤧🤧.

When he opened his eyes he is confused seeing the surroundings. He found that his hands are tied. When he rubbed his eyes and saw clearly he is shocked seeing the person smirking infront of him.

" Shivani.." he whispered in shock.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap: The end 🤧❤️

HAii cutiess... Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment 😍😍 also share with your friends..

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 😘😘😘

Special thanks to div_ImperfectOne for this beautiful cover ❤️❤️❤️ loveddd it da 😍😍😍

Keep on supporting 😍

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
                     Magizhini.