Finding her 🦋

" Sivaangi... Sivaangi.." Ashwin shouted but no response.

He immediately called Surya and surya asked one of the officers to take jyo from here.

( Safety ku erpadu panirdharu already officers ah)

Along with them he went to the location which Ashwin shared.

"Ashwin..Ava enga?? Unkooda dana irundha?" Surya asked tensed.

" Ungakooda pesitu thirumbi patha ava illa." Ashwin said and Surya replied " Avaluku Mattum edavadhu aagatum sethan Avan ."

" Confirm ah adhu kumar dan ah?" Ashwin asked and surya nodded.

" Enaku Inga vandadhula irundhe yaaro follow pandramari irundadhu..Aprm official ah check pannapo dan therinjadhu..Mr.Kumar un mela kolaveri la irukaru..Unnala dan panam pochu nu ninachutu irukaru. " He said and ashwin rubbed his forehead anxiously.

" Inga Pakathula kumar oda restaurent onu iruku..I think anga dan vechirupan.." Surya said and they immediately went to that restaurent.

" Yaaru neengellam?" Sivaangi asked coughing as the men took the cloth from her mouth.

" Paatha epdi theridhu?" One of them asked and his gaze is making her feel uncomfortable.

" Pillaiyar Kovil ku velila Pichai edukara madhiri iruku." She tried to be bold.

" Enna pechu pesra da iva? Annan kita kelu enna panlam nu." Hearing it she's very tensed. Her heart started beating fast. That's when she noticed a board on the corner of the room. It's the old nameboard of the restaurant. She knows that this restaurant is only few metres away from the place they stayed. She thanked God mentally and she trusts her brother and her soulmate.

" New ivala pathuko naanga poi sapda edavadhu vaangitu varom.." leaving one of them here others went out.

She noticed the shivering hands of the man holding the knife. This gave her a new confidence.

" Enna pa first time ah? " She asked and the man smiled sheepishly.

Using this as a chance she took the knife from his hands.

" Eyyy..Enna pandra? Andha kathi ya kudu." He said to her.

" Tharamatene..Enna pannuva?" She asked and he looked at her with confusion. Soon he glared her and tried to get the knife from her hands.

But she pushed him away, as he's busy in trying to get the knife he lost the control and fell down.

" Ahhhhhhh.." he shouted as his head hit the nearby table. Even though she felt bad for him , her safety is more important.

So she ran away and when she came out of the place she saw Surya and Ashwin with some officers. She immediately ran and hugged Surya.

" Annneee.." she said Surya patted her shoulders. 

" Onnum illa ma..Nee po..Ashwin kootitu ponga.." he said and Ashwin nodded with a blank face.

Sivaangi didn't notice it. He went without saying anything and she followed him. In the meantime the men who kidnapped her arrived there and they are arrested by the police.

" Mr. Kumar oda illegal buisness pathina full information naan Chennai reach aagaradhukula Enaku vandirukanum." He said and they nodded.

" Chennai porom.. Sikiram pack pannunga.." Surya said as soon as he reached and the trio nodded.

The journey is completely silent. That's when Sivaangi noticed that Ashwin didn't even utter a word after they rescued her.

She thought of asking him after they went home. Dropping them at home , Surya went to the office.

Jyo is very tired so she went to take rest.

" Ashwin." She called him but he didn't react.

" Kovama irukeengla?" She asked holding his shoulders but he removed her hands gently.

She felt hurt by his behaviour.

" En ipdi pandreenga?" She asked and he just looked at her but didn't react.

" You are hurting me." Saying so she held his collar.

" It's you Sivaangi." He said and turned his face removing her hands from his collar.

" Naan enna panne?" She asked being hurt.

" Unna kanom nu naan evlo bayanduten therima? But unaku ipo dan en Nyabagam varudhu illa?" He asked and she don't know what to reply.

" Apdilam illa Ashwineyy..Naan apo Tension la...." Before she could complete he stopped her.

" Tension la unaku en Nyabagam varla la? Unga Annan dhana mukkiyam unaku. " He asked and possessiveness is clearly visible in his voice.

"  Awww Ashwineyy Kovapadarapo sema cute ah irukinga therima?"  She pinched his cheeks and he tried his best to control his smile.

' kovam light ah koranja madhiri iruke.' she said to herself.

" Sorry Ashwineyy..Anna dan munnadi irundara adan..Neenga pinnadi ninna Enaku epdi theriyum?" She said rolling her eyes making him laugh.

" Apo naan first ninurinda Enkita vandirupa?" He asked raising his eyebrows and she smiled sheepishly.

" Apdi sollamudiadhu..Aanalum unga kita pesirpen." She said in a low tone and his lips Murmured " Kd fellow"

" Hehehe" she showed her teeth and he pulled her hair playfully.

" Ipo kovam poiducha?" She asked and he pulled her towards him and nuzzled her neck making her blush.

" Ashwineyy..." She called him sadly. By her expressions he guessed what she's gonna ask.

" Pasikudha?" He asked and she smiled brightly at him.

" Smart uh Ashwineyy Neenga.." she patted his shoulders and he glared her.

" Vaa.." he said and she followed him to the kitchen.

He made mushroom biriyani and the aroma is making her mouth watery.

" Sema ya iruku Ashwineyy pakaradhuku." She said licking her lips making him chuckle. 

He blew some air as it's very hot and feeded her.

She smiled and his phone rang .

" Rakshan dan koopdaran." He said and she nodded with a smile.

But what Rakshan said next Shocked him .

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap: Sollamaten eh 😒😂

HAii cutiess... Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment 🤩🤩🤩 See I'm a good girl.. Today I updated a new story also this part .So Idhu double Update dana? 🙈

Do check out my another story KAVALANIN IDHAYA THIRUDI cutiess 💜

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 😘😘😘

Keep on supporting 😍😍

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
                 Magizhini.