Sorry Ashwineyy 💜🥺

Sivaangi turned and she is confused. She didn't do any mistake then why is he shouting her name like this? She thought. But she forgot to notice the smirk in the face of the person standing near her.

Ashwin dragged her and went towards their family. Surya who noticed it asked sivaangi to go and sit with jyo..She hesitated but Surya assured her through his eyes and she went looking at Ashwin. But he didn't even look at her . It hurted her a lot.

Surya asked Ashwin to come out and he did so .

" Endhan unga problem?? Edhuku papa ta ivlo rude ah nadandukareenga?? " He asked Ashwin..

" Ava yaarta pesitu irundha therima ? Akash kita.." he said tightening his fist..

" Akshara husband ah?" Surya asked and Ashwin nodded.

" Enga avan?" Surya asked and Ashwin replied" poitan.."

Surya just nodded.. After having dinner everyone went to their respective houses.

Sivaangi is hurt by his behaviour.She is thinking what happened when he shouted at her .

Sivaangi who cane out mistakenly pushed the glass in a person's hand and his shirt become wet because the water spilled in his shirt . She apologized to him and he just smiled. But Sivaangi felt uncomfortable so she tried to go. But he keep on talking with her and she don't wanna hurt him so she just nodded.. But when he asked her number she is shocked.. Before she could react she heard Ashwin shouting her name.

" En Mela enna thappu? Naan edhume peslaye..Avaru en kochitaaru?" She is thinking about him.

Ashwin is feeling bad for behaving like that with sivaangi..She don't know about Aakash.

Ashwin pov

Ennadhan irundhalum naan avata Apdi behave pannirka koodadhu..Paavam ava..Romba hurt aagirupa..I'm sorry Sivaangi maa ...

" Dei Ashwin..Unaku dhan phone vabdiruku.." I heard Mani s voice.

I attended the call and said " hello.."

" Sorry Ashwineyy.." I heard my snow's low voice..

" Hey Sivaangi ma.. Voice en ipdi iruku?? "

" Neenga yen en Mela ivlo kovama irukeenga.."

" Naana?? Illaye.."

" Aprm en phone edukla..15 missed calls therima?" She asked in a broken tone..

" Hey snow.. Phone silent la irundadhu..Adhan edukla.." I tried to convince her..

" Pinky promise?" She asked

" Kulukulu promise.." I said and she laughed..

" Nijama kovam illa la?" She asked and I said no.

" Okay Ashwineyy..Neenga kovama irundheengla..Adhan koopten.. Good night sweet dreams.." she said and I chuckled.

" Good night ma.." I said and disconnected the call.

I went to my room and took my phone..I got 15 misses calls from her..

I'm surprised..How a girl can be this sweet?? If it's some other girl she would have left me  long back. But I know  my  snow is not the one among other girls she's an unique piece.

Even now I  didn't call her it's she who called me. How can she be like this?? I shouldn't take her for granted.She's an angel and I don't wanna miss her in my life..

Everytime when I'm not talking to her properly it's she who calls me. She always makes sure that I'm comfortable..

It's she who should be pampered but she Pampers me like I'm a kid..I still remember her words when I asked her about it .

" Naan enna chinna kolaindhaiya?" I asked her once.

" Neenga aal dhan perusu unga manasu romba sirusu.." she said in a cute way. I pulled her nose and she whined.

Thinking about our memories made me smile like an stupid..

I thought of hearing songs so I switched on the fm .

The song " un peril en perai serthu .." is Playing now..

The lines " Manam vitu unmai Mattum unnodu pesidavendum..Nee ketkum kadhalai Alli un Mel naan visidavendum.." made me smile..

Mostly she sings this song for me..She tried a lot to make me sing this song but I didn't 😂😌..

But once I sang Snehitane with her during the tour.

"Snehidhanae snehidhanae
Ragasiya snehidhanae
Chinna chinnadhaai korikkaigal
Sevikodu snehidhanae" she sang .

I sang with her " Idhae azhutham azhutham
Idhae anaippu anaippu
Vaazhvin ellai varai
Vendum vendum
Vaazhvin ellai varai
Vendum vendum.."

She clapped her hands happily..I smiled remembering about our moments .

I don't know when I slept . When I woke up in the morning I'm shocked to see missed calls from jyo..

I called her back and what she said shocked me.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Who is Akshara??

HAiiii cutiess.. Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment 🤩🤩Sorry for the boring update..From next parts I will try my best to entertain you..9 parts more 😂😌

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🤗🤗

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love,
            Magizhini.