Love you Ashwineyy 🙈

" Nejamave love panreengla illa edavadhu prank panreengla?" She asked keeping her fingers in her chin and Ashwin is glaring her like if his eyes have some power she would have been burned into ashes 🤣..

Seeing him glaring at her she gulped..

" Pesama poiru.." he said gritting his teeth..

" Edhuku tension aagareenga?? Vidunga poidren.." saying so she ran from there..

Seeing how she ran made his lips curved ...

" Dora.." his lips whispered and he rubbed his nape..But thinking about her words gave an immense pain to him..But he tried not to show in his face and succeeded in it..

Sivaangi who reached home is thinking about Ashwin s words..

" Avaru enna love panrara??? Ennala ipo varaikum namba mudilaye..But avara patha poi solramadhiriyum illa..Avaru evlo handsome ah irukaru edhuku enna love pannanu?" She started talking to herself..

But she don't know the fact that the handsome man she said wanna be the most luckiest person by making her fall for him..She didn't understand her VALUE and PLACE in his life. He can't give her place to anyone because she's not just a part of his life . She's the one who taught him how to enjoy his life.

Suddenly she got an idea..She took her personal diary and a pencil..She turned the page in which she wrote about the qualities of her future husband..

" Firstu enna iruku..Umm avaru enna treat panramadhiri Vera yaarum treat pannirka koodadhu.." she read it and her lips curved thinking about Ashwin .

" Nextu en voice and naan nadakaradha pathu kindel panna koodadhu.." by reading it her mind travelled to his " Dora papa.."

She ticked near both the lines..

" Aduthu , naan panra china china visiyathum rasikanum.."

She started thinking how he admires her each and every antics and his expression to her antics are very cute..Everytime she sings are talk something he will give his full attention to her ...

" Avaruku naan Mattum dhan special ah irukanum."

She started thinking about how he maintains distance with other girls in the college..Even though his colleagues and students try to flirt with him he never gives heed to them..At the same time he makes sure that his actions aren't rude..But he gave the space in his life..He allowed her to take decisions in his life..He allowed her to ruffle his hair which he don't like when others touch his hair..He always made sure that she's feeling comfortable more than that he never failed to make her feel special 😘.

" Enna respect oda nadathanum.."

Even though he's elder than her he treated her with the respect she deserves..She calls her " maa.." At beginning it's different for her but as days passed her day ended with his " good night maa.." message..

Sometimes he calls her with respected terms ( ie Vaanga ponga..) Only few times he called her as "di" that too he didn't mean that.. When she irritates him to the core he use that word...