Mama 😌😘

" enna solra?" Ashwin asked shocked.

" Ama da.. Avara kanom..Call pannalum switched off nu varudhu.. Bayama iruku.." jyo said and Ashwin asked her not to worry..

" Avaruku edavadhu aagidumo nu bayama irku da." She said in a worried tone.

" Avarala mathavangaluku dan edavadhu aagum.. Avaruku enna aaga podhu?" He said and jyo got angry.

" Seri seri..Naan pathutu unaku solren.." saying so he completed his morning chores and went to Surya s Office.

There he saw Surya coming out of his cabin.

" Nee innerathula Inga enna pandra?" Surya asked Ashwin confused.

" Neenga first Inga enna panreenga?? Enga akka Ungaluku dan waiting.. Morning eh office vanduteenga.." he asked and surya smirked at him.

" Ivaru paarvaiye seriyillaye..Avasara patu vandutamo?" He thought and Surya replied " Ama neeya vandhu maatikita.." he said smiling.

That's when Ashwin noticed the file in his hands.

" Enna Idhu?" He asked pointing the file and Surya forwaded him the file.

He's shocked reading it.

" Enna ninachutu irukeenga?" Ashwin asked angrily.

" En Thangachi ah ya marriage pannanu na.. Inda documents la 3 perum sign pannunga.." Surya said and Ashwin is shocked by reading it..

" Enna ninachitu irukeenga?? Engala patha epdi theridhu??  Apdilam sign panna mudiadhu.." Ashwin replied..

" En thangachi venum na sign pannu illati po.." Surya said casually and left the room..

" Hlo ...Yov mama.." he said and Surya turned..

" Apo meedhi rendu per?" He asked and surya replied " Adhellam already sign vaabgiten " he left the office and Ashwin is only able to glare him 😂.

" Enga akka ka indha oorla love panna vera aale kidaikalaya?" He murmured and left the office angrily.

" Enna da Idhu?" Rakshan asked shocked.

" Namma india la Namma dream ki vechirunda money ah thavira mathadhu ellathaiyum orphanage ku kuduka solraru..Idhula poor ku vera help pannanu nu eludirku.." Mani said and Ashwin replied " Nee Vera avaru irundha speed la naan kooda mothama ketruvaru nu Ninachen.."

" Apo idhula sign potadhan Namma kalyanam panna mudima?" Rakshan said sadly..

Ashwin s phone rang and it's from his snow..

" Iva vera ipo nu pathu call pandrale.." he murmured and attended the call..

" Ashwineyy Namma meet panlama?" She asked as soon as he attended the call.

" Ipova??? " He asked and she said yes and shared him a location.

He said he will be there in few minutes and he informed to his friends who glared him. He smiled sheepishly and went.

" Hi Ashwineyy.." she said in an excited tone as soon as she saw him.

" Hi snow..Enna didheernu vara sollirka?" He asked and she blushed.

" Naan paka epdi iruken?" She asked him and he replied " Apdiye cute ah Dora papa madhiri iruka.."
She smiled and he asked " enna didheernu ipdilam pesra?"

" Chumadan.." she said with a blush and he held her hands and pulled her towards him.

" Oiii enna pudhusa vekam la padara?" He asked and she replied " Anna marriage ku Ok sollitaru ."

Ashwin look at her confused.." Adhuku.." she don't know how to start..

" Ungakita edho file kudutarame sign panna Dan ennavama?" She asked with her cute anger.

" Unga Anna anupchara?" He asked and she nodded her head horizontally.

" Anni Kita solrapo keten..Adhan.." she said and Ashwin just nodded..

" Oru sign dhana..Enna vida ungaluku andha panam dhan mukiyama?" She asked angrily and turned her face.

" Hey snow .Evlo kasta patu adichadhu therima?" He asked keeping his face like an innocent..

She glared him and he rubbed his nape .

" Please Ashwineyy..En cutiepieee la..En Thangam la..En chellakutty la..Sign pannirunga.." she pleaded cutely and he can't control his smile by hearing her words.

" Naan matum na Ok ma..But avanga rendu perum irukangala .Avangala pathiyum naan yosikanum la.." he said and she nodded. She leaned her head on his chest and whispered " Please mama.. Mudinja varaikum try panni paarungalen.." she said and he's suprised as she called him mama..

" Sivaangi maa.."

" Hmm.."

" Ipo ennanu koopta enna?"

" Mama.." she whispered and he felt like flying in the sky .

" Enna pudhusa?"

" Anni oda thambi ah mama nu dhana koopdanu.." she said and he chuckled.

" Ohhhh..." He said and she laughed..

" Please mama..Unga Sivaangi maa kaga idha kooda pannamateengla?" She asked and pout.

" Kovapadarapo kooda ivlo cute ah irundha naan enna dhan panna ." He murmured and she blushed hearing it. But managed to keep her face strictly.

" Ipdi moonja vechutu Iruka..Naan poi andha figure ah correct pandren po.." he said and she glared him..

" Ohhhh...Kadhai Apdi pogudha?" She asked angrily. Her nose become red due to anger and he pulled it..

" Unnaye ennala samalika mudila idhula enga innoru ponnu? " He asked and she glared him.

" Ashwineyy.." she gritted her teeth and started beating him. He got it with a smile on his face.

She got tired and she's irritated as he's standing giving pose like he got a gold medal 😂.

Before she could say something he kissed on her cheeks all of sudden and she's suprised..

" I love you so much snow..." He said and she blushed. She hid her face on his chest and he hugged her🙈😘.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap: No idea😌😅

HAiiii cutiess... Hope you like it.. please do vote and comment 🤩🤩🤩

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🤗🤗

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️

With love,
                    Magizhini.