Which money?

" Rakshan idhudhan nee hack pannavendiya system oda details..Inum 2 days la pannaporom so Iniku night kula mudichitina nalla irukum...." His colleague said..

" Okay da.. Mudichi kuduthute poren.." Rakshan said to him..

" Thank you so much da.." his colleague left..

The entire day Rakshan is working on his computer and finally he hacked the system successfully..

Here a man wearing cap went inside a lonely house..

" RAM?" A woman in her early 40 s said in shock as he only comes at night time..

" Shhh..Modhala kadhava sathitu vaa.." he said carrying a trolley.

" Ok.." That woman said and went to lock the door ..

" Ena idhellam?" She asked shocked seeing the money in the trolley..

" Amaidhiya iru..Idhu andha Kumar oda panam.." Ram smirked..

" Enna ollareenga..Apo andha 3 per oda plans lam?" She asked confused..

" Avangala nambitu irundha povendiadhu dhan..En experience Dan avanga vayasu..But ipovaraikum naan solradhu edhuvum kekama avangale istathuku pandranga..Mr.kumar visiyathulayum edhuku ivlo porumaiya irukanga nu trla..Adhu Naane kondu vanduten..Naan avangala vida smart nu prove pannavena?" Ram said and the woman didn't reply..

He went after talking with her for sometime after coming out he covered his face using the mask..

That evening Rakshan came home very late ..When Mani asked reason he lied that he was busy with project..Ashwin is in his own world with his kulukulu so he didn't notice the change in Rakshan s behaviour..Mani is also tired so she just nodded..They went to their respective rooms after having dinner..

Ashwin is thinking about how she expressed her feelings for him the first time..

She was doing her 3 rd year ( UG) ..She had a good bond with him at that time..Both were good friends..

One day Ashwin asked about her crush casually..

" Aprm.."

" Unaku yaarmelayavadhu crush Iruka enna?"

She froze for a minute hearing his words..She pinched herself and look at him with open mouth..

" Nejamave Neenga dan ketingla?" She asked him suprised..

" Haha..En naan kekakoodadha?" He asked and she just smiled..

" Keta kelviku badhil varlaye.." he said and she asked him " Enna yaar kooda vechu ootaranga?"

" Enkoodan.." he replied her...

" Apo neengadana en crush uh.." she said blushing..

" Ennadhu??? Unakuma???" He asked Shocked..

" Unakuma  na?" She asked shocked..

" Enaku......"

" Ungaluku ....."

" Un mela crush.." he said and she look at him shocked..

" Enna??? Prank edavadhu panreengla enna?" She asked him and he slapped his forehead..

" I'm serious.." he said gritting his teeth..