Surya to know the truth?

They reached Mumbai and did their friend's operation using the money they saved. The operation was successful and the doctor asked her to take bed rest for a week.

For the first few days Ashwin didn't have time to talk with Sivaangi.. After a week he came Mumbai she called him but he didn't lift the call..She thought he might be busy and waited for his call..

He called her after few minutes..But not a normal one..Video call 🤩..

" Ashwineyy.." she called him excited .

He laughed at the way she called him and imitated her " Ashwineyy.."

She pout and he asked " Epdi Iruka maa?" He asked her.

" Nalla iruken..Neenga epdi irukeenga?" She asked him with her signature smile.

" Nalla iruken maa.." he replied..

" Mani ka , Rakshan Anna lam epdi irukanga?" She asked him..

" Ellarum nalla irukanga.." he said and she asked " Unga friend serious nu sonninga avanga epdi irukanga.."

" Ipo ok ma.. Doctor rest Eduka sollirkanga.." he said and she just nodded..

" Miss panniya ma enna?" He asked and she glared him at his stupid question.

Everyone who knows her asked why are you being silent..She just passed with a smile..She missed him a lot.. Atleast if she talked with him she wouldn't missed him..But he didn't talk with her not even a message..That made her miss him even more..

Even though he remains silent she missed that silence..Most of the times it's she who talks without a break and he admire her talks. He have always been a good listener for her..

" Pannala.." she said being irritated..

" Haha..But naan romba pannen.." he said and she look at him like really..

" Morning elundadhum un call.. Saptiya nu vara messages.. Evening call , un voice ellame..But Inga sema work ma..Adhan contact panna mudila.." he said and she replied " Awww Ashwineyy..Romba strain pannikadhinga seriya?"

He nodded with a smile..

" Saptya?" He asked her and she nodded..

" Iniku Anni falooda, Lassanya panni thandhanga.." she said and he chuckled..

" Neenga?" She asked..

" Sapten maa..Mani friend kooda Iruka..Naanu Rakshan um sapda vandhom..Avan avaluku fruits Vaanga poirukan.." He said..

" oh okay Ashwineyy.. Take care seriya..Naan aprm pesre.." saying so she disconnected the call..

For the next two weeks they rarely talked with each other. Sivaangi understood that he's busy. So she don't wanna disturb him..

One day suddenly he called her at midnight  2 am..

" Enna Ashwineyy indha nerathula kooptirukinga?" She asked in a sleepy tone..

" Manasu seriyilla maa.. Edavadhu paatu paden ." He said..

Pain is clearly evident in his voice...

" Enna Achu Ashwineyy.?" She asked worried for him..

" Please ma..Edhuvum kekadha..Padriya please.."  he asked in a low voice...