Ooty polama 🦋😍

" Aiiiii.." Ashwin glared her and she is standing crossing her hands over her chest.

" Sollunga Mr.Ashwin. Idhuku panam enga irundhu vandadhu?" She asked and he folded his hands and raised it above his head.

" Yamma thaaye..Sathiyama Idhu en salary la Sethu vecha panathula irundu pannadhu dha." Hearing it she broke out into laughter.

" Seri Vaanga polam. " She said and they went from there.

The next day Sivaangi is shocked to see missed calls from Ashwin . She immediately called him.

" Enna Ashwineyy.. Edavadhu important ah?" She asked him.

" Illa ma.. Chumadan bore adichadhu adhan ." He said and she cursed him under her breath.

" Ketuten.." he said and she chuckled.

" Kekanum nu dan solradhe." She said and he laughed.

Surya knocked her room's door and she opened it.

" Ashwin ah da?" He asked and Sivaangi nodded.

Surya got the phone from her hands and asked him to come home immediately.

" Ennachu mama? Edhavadhu problem ah?" He asked her.

" Un akka kita vandhu neeye kelu." Saying so he disconnected the call.

Ashwin came out and is suprised seeing Hussain near their gate and Mani talking with him.

When he turned he saw Rakshan talking with someone over the phone. By his expressions Ashwin guessed that it's Shreya.

" Shreya Chellam..Enna pandreenga? Sapteengla? " Rakshan asked her.

" Enna Iniku morning eh sir romantic mood la irukeenga pola." Shreya asked and Rakshan replied" Naan epovum Romantic mood la Dan iruken..Madam ku dhan purla.."

" Ohhh.." she said and they laughed.

" Adiyeeeeeee..Evlo romantic ah pesitu iruken..Unaku vekkame varlaya?" Hussain asked Mani and she rolled her eyes.

" Vekkama? Apdina?" She asked and he slapped his forehead.

" Unkita idha edhirpathadhu en thapu dhan.." he said and she smiled sheepishly.

" Apdiye kai ah kattitu face ah andha pakkam thirupen..Apdiye half face innoru kai ah vechu marachuko." She did as he said.

" Apdiye dhan..." Saying so he put the ring on her finger.

"Dei Inga naan Oruthan iruken da." Ashwin Said and Rakshan disconnected the call. Hussain rubbed his nape and Mani covered her face with her hands.

" Enna vena pannu sooniya bommai but vekkam Mattum panadha.." Ashwin said and Mani glared her.

" Naan enna panlalum evlo azhaga irundhalum indha Ashwin ku pudikamatidhu..Poramai .." she said and twisted her lips.

" Romba overacting pannama avara kootitu ulla po..Naan mama va pathuthu vandaren ." He said and went to meet Surya.

Here Surya is keeping his face like an innocent kid and jyo is glaring him.

Before few minutes:

Jyo is very excited to share this news with Surya. She's pregnant and A new soul is going to enter their family soon.

" Enanga.." she called him and he started checking the surroundings.

" Ennachu?" She asked him confused.

" illanga ..Ivlo respect ah pesneengla..Adhan.." he said and she glared him.

" Ungala.." she said angrily and he pulled her towards him.