Let's end this game 😎

" ok machan. Naan pathukaren .." Ashwin said to Rakshan and disconnected the call with a smirk on his face.

" I didn't expect this from you officer eh." He murmured and went to see his snow.

Here Ryan is thinking about Krish words.

"Enaku already oru paiyan irukan . He is studying 11 th std. En marriage ku two years aprm eh naan Ivanga Amma va kalyanam panniten. Kulandai illa nu ava Kovil Kovil ah pona but ena ava kandukala. Apo dhan naan .. " he paused.

" Apo dan Neenga ivangla kalyanam pannikiteenga illa?" Ryan asked angrily.

His expression is enough to prove that it's true. They look at him with disgust.

" Neengadan en rolemodel nu Ninachen..But idha naan expect panla.." Surya said with disgust.

Krish didn't say anything. He got a call from his first wife who is still believing that her husband is true to her. After talking with her Krish went without saying anything.

The remaining day passed . That evening Surya asked Ryan to meet him.at his house after sometime before going home.

" Oiii snow..Vaa Naane drop pandren.." he said and she look at him suprised.

" Unmaiyava??" She asked with sparkling eyes and he nodded with his signature smile.

" Ama..Velila wait pannu." He said and he controlled his laugh seeing how her expression changed.

" Adhana pathen. Ivaravadhu romantic ah edavadhu try panradavadhu." She murmured under her breath but he heard it ..

He dropped her and she invited him in. He nodded and it's another suprise for her..

He's accepting her words without arguing.. Even while coming the only word came out from his mouth is " ok ma"

" Ashwineyy Namma kalyanam panniklama?" She asked and he nodded with a smile.

" Aiyoooo..Iniku ena Achu ungaluku enna ketalum ok solringa?" She asked excited and he played with her ponytail before entering the House. Surya and jyo are having coffee. He said about the reason why he behaved like that morning.

Jyo welcomed them with a smiling face. Ashwin smiled at Surya and he too forced a smile.

" Naan coffee konduvaren.." jyo said and went to prepare coffee for Ashaangi.

" Irunga naan fresh aagitu varen " Sivaangi said and went to her room.

" Akka.." he called and jyo turned..

" Ennaya?" She asked suprised as Ashwin is calling her akka for the first time.

" Ungala dan ka..Naanum machan um velila poitu varom..Vandadhu coffee kudikra.." he said and Surya look at him confused.

" Polama?" He asked with a smirk and Surya understood he's having something in his mind. He nodded and they came out.

" Enga poganu?" Surya asked and Ashwin replied " chuma Vaanga street end varaikum apdiye oru walk poitu varuvom."

They started walking and Surya asked " Epo enga office la microphone vechinga?"

" Neenga enga veetla vecha adhe naal dhan .." Ashwin said casually and Surya nodded.

" Neenga en watch la edhuku microphone vechinga?" Ashwin asked.

" Bore adichada..Adan unga sweet ana voice keklame nu vechen." Surya said irritated and Ashwin chuckled.

" Ok Surya ..Let's end the game.." Ashwin said and Surya look at him..

Both glared each other like they are the world s number one enemy. Ashwin is angry at Surya for doubting his love and Surya is angry  for hiding the truth from his sister.

" Unmai ah Mattum pesuna nalla irukum nu ninaikre." Surya said and Ashwin nodded with a smirk.

" Andha robbery ah pannadhu naandan..I mean andha 4 robbery um..Fifth dan bending la iruku.." Ashwin said and Surya nodded.

" Aprm Sivaangi..." Before he could complete Ashwin Interrupted " Avakita naan sonna kandipa ava enna manikamata..En life la naan avala miss panna virumbla.."

" Ok.." Surya said and Ashwin asked " Neenga epdi?"

" Epdi na?" Surya asked confused..

" Epdi na?? Ummmm...Naan first ungala indian padathula vara Kamal sir madhiri nu Ninachen..But ipodan theriyudhu Neenga Kandasamy padathula vara Vikram madhiri nu." He said smirking..

Surya started sweating and he don't know what to reply..

" Enna solra?" He asked shocked..

" Enna machan Neenga? CBI ah irunditu makkaluku naladhu dane panreenga?? Chilll..." He said and gave Surya his kerchief.

Surya got it and wiped his face..

" Ungaluku Epdi theriyum?" He asked and Ashwin replied " I have my own sources machan." He said .

" Enna ipolam adikadi machan nu koopdareenga?" Surya asked and Ashwin laughed.

" Nammalam ore inam " he said and Surya glared him..

" Rendukum niraiya difference iruku Maap...Ashwin." he said and Ashwin chuckled..

Ashwin understood that Surya is having no problem with his love. But he don't know what's stopping him from accepting the fact.

Ryan who is coming to Surya s house saw them and stopped the bike.

" Naan sonnadhu??" Before Surya could complete Ryan nodded his head.

" Rakshan dan boss." Ryan said and Surya glared Ashwin who is hell confused..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Ashwin 💔 Rakshan???

Haiiiiiii cutiess.. Hope you like it ❤️❤️ Sorry for not updating Yesterday. Please do vote and comment 🤩🤩🤩

Now I think you guys understood about Surya 😜..

And I think you also guessed about which Ryan said at the end of the update 😅 ...

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🤗🤗🤗

The next part of kok 2 is updated on Instagram.. Please do check it ❤️

Please do like and comment..

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love,
               Magizhini.