Broken trust 🥺

When Surya reached home the time is 12:30 Am. He opened the door using the spare key and came in. He is about to go to his room but stopped seeing Sivaangi s room door open..

He noticed that the room is empty..He heard some sound in kitchen..He went there and Saw Sivaangi and jyo having icecream..

His lips curved and without disturbing them he went inside his room..He didn't get sleep. He is staring at the ceiling..

At the same time Ryan is walking to and fro in his room..He didn't expect this..More than anger he felt betrayed..

Shreya is trying to distract herself but she can't come out of the incident..The man whom she thought the best is the worst..She can't digest the fact...

Before few hours Ryan went shopping with his mom...He's selecting saree for her..At that time a boy pushed him accidently while trying to go that side.But Ryan held the nearby chair so he stood properly.. He looked cute and Ryan could guess he's only 3 or 4 years old..

" Sorry na.." that boy apologized..

" Paravala pa..Naanu pathu vandirukanum.." he said and that boy look at him with hesitation..Ryan noticed that so he asked " Edavadhu venuma?"

That boy nodded and said " Enga appa Inga wait panna sollitu ponaru but inu varla..Unga phone thareengla?" He asked and Ryan gave his phone..

He dialled his dad's number and is suprised as his dad's number is saved in his phone as BOSS ..

" Enna enga appa per Neenga save pannirkinga??" He asked innocently..

" Unga appa va?? Enga kaatu?" He said and that boy showed him the screen..

He's shocked seeing it ...He didn't expect this..He respected HIM a lot.. Their love story is his inspiration..Even he heard someone saying him to marry again because his wife can't give him a child..

But his reply made Ryan to respect him more.. According to Ryan he respected and loved his wife a lot..But now?? He felt broken..The trust he kept on his boss is completely broken..

He is thinking about it and that boy dialled his dad's number..

" Sollu Ryan.." he heard his dad's majestic voice..

" Appa naan dhan.." he said and he didn't expect his son here..

" Neeya?? Edhuku Ryan phone la irundu call pannirka??? Avan un koodaya irukan??" He asked tensed..

" Ama daddy..Sikiram Vaanga.." he said and without waiting for his dad's reply he disconnected the call..

Surya came to the saree section tensed..A lady is also standing behind him..Ryan glared her ..She gulped her saliva and Ryan look at Surya with blood shot eyes..He angrily left from there..

When jyo came in Surya pretended to sleep.. She smiled at him and wondered when he came..She laid beside him and slept in few minutes hugging him..But after he made sure she slept he separated her from him and turned another side..

The next morning too he's behaving odd..

" Ennachu ne?" Sivaangi asked him as she never saw her brother like this..

" Onnuilla Sivaangi.." he said in an emotionless tone and that's enough for her to understand that he's not fine..

" Udambu edavadhu seriyilla enna?" Jyo asked checking him by touching on his forehead..He gently removed her hands and said " I'm ok..nee kilambu.."

She felt hurt by his words.But plastered a smile on her face..

" Neenga office polaya ?" She asked him..

" Night seriya thoongala so light ah thala vali.. Afternoon poikren..Nee po.
" He said without making eye contact with her..

Even though she felt odd she didn't ask him anything..She trusts him and she knows ( thinks) he will never hide anything from her..

She nodded and asked Sivaangi to come with her.. Sivaangi nodded and after sometime they bid bye to him and went..

At college Ashwin saw Sivaangi coming..He smiled at her and waved his hands but she is in her own world..

He waited for her to come near him so that he can ask..But she crossed him without noticing him..

He called her name loudly and she turned..

" Aple irundu pathutu iruken..Endha ulagathula Iruka??" He asked her and she just smiled in response..

" Oi ennachu? Edavadhu problem ah ma?" He asked her worriedly..

" Therila Ashwineyy..Anne kalaila irundhu seriilla..Yaartayum seriya pesla..Avaruku edho problem but ennanu trla.." She said worriedly..

" Maybe case related ah irukum..Vidu.." he tried to convince her ..She just smiled..

" Venuna Namma beach ku polama?" He asked mischievously and she look at him suprised..

" Theritinga Ashwineyy.." she said hitting his shoulders playfully and he laughed..

" Seri maa..Class ku time achu po.." he said and she pretended to be sad..

" Apo beach illaya?" She asked and he murmured " Kd fellow." But she heard it ..She smiled sheepishly and went to her class..

" Enna avara inum kanom.." Shreya asked Ryan..

" Endha moonjiya vechitu Inga varadhu nu yosichitu iruparu.." Ryan said gritting his teeth..

But somewhere in his heart he wanted it to be a bad dream but he knows that's the fact and not a dream..

Surya came inside the office and Ryan didn't say anything..He moved away silently..Surya too didn't talk with him..Shreya went out as soon as Surya came in..

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Guess Pannunga makkaleyy 🙊🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Enaku theriyum Neenga ellarum kovama irukeenga nu..But me paavam la pacha Mannu .Periya manasu panni manichirunga..En Mela Iruka kovathula vote panna marandudadhinga 🙊🙊🙊..

Being a Surya fan it's difficult for me to write this .But Enaku Vera option illa 🥺🥺🥺🥺..

Thank you so much for all who voted and commented 🤗🤗🤗

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love,
          Magizhini.