kidnap?

HAii cutiess..Story ku poradhuku munnadi ellarkum thanks and sorry..Thank you so much for each and everyone who voted for this story..Sorry for not replying to the comments.. Exam Mudichi one week kooda aagla adhukula classes nu sonna Naanga enna panradhu? Andha tension ladhan reply panna mudila..Your comments are my booster so please don't stop commenting ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ok Vaanga story kula polam..

......................................................................

" Ama naan kekanum ne irundhen .Ryan enga aale kanom." Ashwin asked Surya .

" Avan avanga relative oda Nikkah ku poirukan." Surya said and Ashwin nodded.

" But sollaveilla." Jyo said and Surya replied " Adhu papa oda sem kaprom dan avan leave potutu poitan Ipove shock thangalayama sir ku ."

Sivaangi got busy with her exams and after her exams came to an end they went Ooty as planned.

They first went to the avalanche lake. Shreya is unable to come as her brother is engaged and she's busy with the marriage preparations.

So Rakshan said he won't come. Hussain is busy with the nikkah of his cousin ( the same nikah Ryan went) .So manimeghai too didn't come.

" Semaya iruku ne.." Sivaangi exclaimed.

" Inga first varlam nu sonnadhu naanu..But ellam solradhu unga Annan kita." Ashwin murmured and jyo laughed hearing it.

" Sirikadha ka." Ashwin said and she kept her fingers on her lips.

" Deiii..Anga paaren.." jyo said and Ashwin smiled.

" Polama , Greenery ah evlo azhaga  Irukula." She said.

" Adhellam onnu venam..Indha time la romba travel panradhe thappu.. Unakaga dan Ooty ku vandadhe ipo romba laam sutha vendam." Surya said and jyo pouted .

After that they had breakfast at the nearby place and took some rest.  Next they went to Ooty botanical garden..

Jyo and Sivaangi are enjoying each and every moment with Ashwin

Jyo and Sivaangi are enjoying each and every moment with Ashwin..Surya is tensed thinking about something. As they are busy in enjoying they didn't notice it. Not even Ashwin he's in his own world.

" Ipodhan rendu place pathom adhukula tired ah iruku." Jyo said and Sivaangi sat down as she's very tired.

" Naan venuna thookitu pogava?" Ashwin kneeled down and whispered near her ear.

" Ponga ..." Sivaangi winked at him.

" Dei...Enga avara kaanom?" Jyo asked and her eyes are searching for Surya who is found nowhere.

" Iru naan poi pathutu varen ." Ashwin said and is about to go. But Surya came towards them faking a smile.

" Ennachu mama?" Ashwin asked him.

" Aprm solren..Ipo unga irundhu polam vaa." He said and Ashwin understood something isn't good.

They took rest in the resort and the next day they went boating in the pykara lake..

After that they went to pine forest. Surya went with jyo and Ashwin went with sivaangi.

" Are you okay?" Jyo asked Surya and what he said next shocked her to the core.

" Enna solreenga? Apo Ashwin .." she asked and surya nodded his head.

" Mudila jyo ... Sivaangi kaga enna ellam panna vendi iruku.." he sighed even though he says he's doing for Sivaangi s future jyo knows that he is doing it because he cares for Ashwin.

" Ashwineyy.."

" Hmm.."

" Ashwineyy.."

" Sollu maa ."

" Naan Inga tholanju poita Neenga Enna pannuveenga?" She asked and he laughed.

" Naan unna thaniya poga vita dhana tholaiyaraku.." he said and side hugged her.

" Hehehe.." she showed her teeth and asked again " Oruvelai enna Yaaravadhu kidnap pannita?"

" No worries snow..Un torture ah thanga mudiama avangale 5 mins la kondu vandhu vitruvaanga." He laughed and she hit his shoulders playfully.

Rakshan called Surya .

" Neenga ninachadhu correct dhan..Adhu Avaroda aalugadhan..Avanga location kooda pine forest la Dan katudhu." Rakshan said and disconnected the call.

Surya is very tensed now. He called Ashwin but due to the network issue in his phone Ashwin didn't receive it.

Surya called Sivaangi and she picked up the call.

" Ashwin ta kudu maa." Surya said and she forwarded the phone to Ashwin.

" Sollunga mama." Ashwin said and what Surya  said next shocked him.

" Enna solreenga?" He asked Shocked.

" Ama Ashwin..Namma Chennai ponum.. Sikiram rendu perum Vaanga." He said and Ashwin replied " Tension aagadhinga mama.Naanga udane varom."

Saying so he turned and Sivaangi is found nowhere.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Finding her.

HAii cutiess.. Hope you like it.. Please do vote and comment 😍😍😘 Sorry for the short Update 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much for all your votes and Comments 🤩🤩🤩

Keep on supporting 🤩🤩🤩

Stay safe and take care ❤️❤️

With love,
                            Magizhini.