Doubt?

Ashwin who opened the door is hell shocked seeing Rakshan s condition..

" Ennachu machan?" He asked tensed..

" Onnu illa da..Chinna Accident dan.." Rakshan said.

" Kaila ipdi adipatiruku..Kanna enga vechitu vandi kitna?" Mani asked angrily..

" Illa Mani..Shreya va pathana ava upset ah irunda..Adha ninachute itne adhan opposite la vandha bike ah pakla.." he said and the duo glared him..

" En da ipdi careless ah Iruka? " Ashwin asked and Rakshan didn't say anything..

" Pasikudhu machan.." Rakshan said and Ashwin glared Mani..

" Naan samachadha sapta avan bedrest Dan edukanu.." she said and Ashwin slapped his forehead..

" Iru da naan fresh up aagitu edavadhu panren." Saying so he went inside his room..

" Naan venuna hot water vechu tharava?" Mani asked him..

" Un sudhu thani kadhai ooruke theriyum..Kai oda Sethi kaalukum bandage podanuma?" He asked laughing and she glared him..

" Poda..Unaku poi paavam pathu keten paaru enna sollanum.." She said angrily and turned her face..

" Seri vidu machan.." he said and laughed..

The next day Sivaangi is waiting impatiently for Ashwin with a photo frame..

It's taken few months ago when Ashwin got the best professor award from the students

It's taken few months ago when Ashwin got the best professor award from the students..While he's talking she's admiring him and their wonderful moment is captured beautifully by Sam...

She thought of suprising him with that..But he didn't come till the classes started .Her face fell and she went to attend the classes..

During lunch break she saw him waiting for someone outside the gate.. Without making sound she came near the gate and saw him calling someone 

She saw a hand forwarding a parcel to Ashwin..She tried to see the face of the person but he covered it with a mask..She hide behind the tree seeing Ashwin coming inside..He went into an empty classroom and locked the door..

Sivaangi s pov :

Ennachu Ivaruku?? En ipdi vidhyasama nadandukararu?? Yaaru andha mask potutu vandadhu?? Onume purilaye but avaru endha thappum panamataru..

Aana edhuku andha room Kula poganu?? Adhuvum yaarum adigam varadha block adhu..En Enaku edho thappa nadaka maariye iruku..