Part 7

Warning, this chapter might get sexual. And will probably end in sex

Y/n: yyyou know gguys I- *your slurring your words because your drank to much*

Carol: Girl. You good there? *carol giggles*

Y/n: hmm yyyeahhh. I'm totaay fineee!!

Carol: y/n have some water please!

Y/n: Okie doki my lady!

It's been about half hour and you've stopped slurring your words.

Y/n: how about a game? Hands up for truth or dare. Hands down for never have I ever!

Tony, Natasha, Wanda, carol , pepper and Thor put their hands up. Meanwhile vision's hand is down. Everyone Giggles.

Y/n: Okie. TONY!!

Tony: that's me! Dare please.

Y/n: hmm, do a hand stand.

Tony: *tony does a hand stand*

Pepper: SINCE WHEN !!!

Tony: Magiccc sweetie. Magic. THOR!!

Thor: you all to exited haha, dare!

Tony: drink 10 shots of vodka!!

Thor drinks 10 shots of vodka, very fast.
Thor: PLEASE. that was easy!! *he coughed*
Okay okay. Let me think. Y/n? Truth... or.... dare ....

Y/n: I can see your gonna take this to the next level. And I'm up for it. DARE!!

*everyone is looking at Thor. Knowing what he is going to say, Wanda and Natasha are prepared*
Thor: Flirt with Natasha...and... Wanda...

*you walk over to Wanda, biting your lips, you bring your hand to her chin*
Y/n: Hey baby, I want to make sure you know my name... what's my name sweetie?

Wanda: Y-your name? Y/n!

Y/n: that's correct, remember that for later, you might just be screaming my name in bed.
*you slid your fingers of her chin and start kissing Wanda. You kiss for 10 seconds and walk over to Natasha*

Wanda moans really loud.

Everyone is looking at you in amazement.

You sit on Natasha's lap holding her waist
Y/n: is your name winter? Because, I know you will be coming soon.
*you wink and start kissing Natasha for about 15 seconds*
Natasha: I- wow...

Thor: okay when I said flirt. I didn't mean-
That was insane -
What the fuck -

Tony: you asked for it ...

Carol: when you ask y/n to flirt. They gon flirt to the MAX-
Oh no...
*everyone realises that Y/n is talking to Wanda and Natasha*

Y/n: you know, maybe we could make this happen...

Wanda uses her powers to control y/n and Natasha, dragging them to her room

Thor: Uhm, maybe we should uhm, all listen to music. Headphones...

Pepper: yeah. Idea. Good...

Meanwhile in Wanda's bedroom

Y/n, Wanda and Natasha look at each other and start to make out. Your the first to take your top of, Wanda and Natasha then proceed to take theirs off. Next thing you knew, Wanda and Natasha where on top of you.

Y/n: nuu. Oooh *you roll your eyes*
This isn't right. I'm on top-

Wanda: not today sweetie
*wanda ties you up*

Natasha takes your bra off

Natasha slowing starts kissing you down your neck and biting your ear (that's your weak spot) you moan very loud and push your body up.

Y/n: OOOOH

Wanda makes her way down to your clitorois.
She starts to lick as you keep pushing your body. Wanda ends up holding you down.

Y/n: wand-

Wanda: it's ok!

Natasha still kissing you makes her way down to your waist. You push them both and you end up in top. Doing all the work yourself.

Y/n: I'm ALWAYS top. *you grin*

Using your powers you take Wanda's and Natasha's underwear off leaving them naked. You throw their clothes on the ground.
You gently place two fingers in Wanda while your licking Nat. Now ofc they both moan, but you gotta tell them of , don't you!

Y/n: both quite for baby won't you?

Wanda nods as Natasha moans.

You pull your fingers out and you tell Wanda to sit up. You pin her up against the wall and start biting her lip while your wrap your hands around her neck. You soon leave them and Natasha calls for you

Y/n: you want me?

Natasha: I want you baby!

Y/n, Wanda and Natasha. Your all exhausted and end up falling asleep in bed together...

Okay hey guys. Sorry. This is my first Wattpad story and I hope you uh- I hope you like it. This is my first time writing something like this... I'm sorry if it's terrible. I love you all 🥺