No sleep

smuttt

Wanda wakes up through the night, she sees that the tv is on and notices that Natasha is awake.

She sneaks over to the other side of the bed where Natasha is, she sits down besides her.

Wanda: Hey Nat

Nat: H-Heya 

Wanda: can't get any sleep?

Natasha stays silent for a second, she stares at Wanda. Wanda stares back. 

Nat: I mean.. uhh, some- I just...

Natasha struggles to get her sentence out, she becomes flustered. Wanda brings her left hand to Natasha's waist. 

Wanda: You know... we can take this elsewhere 

Nat: b-but i... but y/n

Wanda: she's asleep babe, she doesn't need to know 

Nat: hmm

Natasha hesitates for a second before pulling Wanda in for a kiss 

Nat: we can't tell her, ok!

Wanda: hm yeah, sure (giggles) 

Wanda and Natasha leave the bedroom, giggling. They sneak into the kitchen, Wanda sits on the settee. 

Nat: should we not go into mine or your bedroom? 

Wanda: you know this is better 

Nat: you know me to well baby

Wanda slid her hand down her pants and began to run her clit. Wanda moaned in Natasha's ear. Nat got on top of Wanda and took hers pants of. Wanda moaned again as Natasha started to plants kisses around her body, making her way to her vagina. 

Natasha come forward and started to lick Wanda's clitoris.

Wanda took her head between her fingers and tugged her hair. She felt the breathing of Natasha as she began to pleasure Wanda with her fingers and tongue.

She then stuck two of her fingers inside Wanda, pumping, while using her tongue to lick her clitoris.

Wanda's leg began shaking out of pure pleasure, she gripped Natasha's hair even tighter.

Wanda: Nat.. baby I'm gonna cum.

Two seconds later Wanda came, Natasha licked her up as Wanda tried to normalise her breathing.

Wanda giggles.

Wanda: that was amazing Nat

Nat: I may still get flustered around you but... I sure know how to work it

Wanda: oh dam Nat

Natasha winks at Wanda, she grabs her pants and hands them to her.

Nat: we should go back to sleep incase y/n wakes up...

Wanda: good idea (chuckles)

Wanda sits up from the settee, as Natasha stands up.

Nat: you need help there? 

Wanda: maybe, not sure, hold up

Wanda tries to stand up but struggles.

Nat: I got ya

Nat grabs Wanda and helps her to the bedroom where they see y/n awake.

Y/n: he-

before you could finish your sentence you suddenly get more contractions, you let out a scream.

Time skip

It's morning time now, 11am. You started to have contractions every 3 minuets now.

Wanda: ok, sweetie. Breathe in... breathe out...

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!! 

Wanda: I'm sorry, I'm sorry 

Y/n: ok. ok. i'm good, sorry baby. Hey what where you and Nat doing last night?

Wanda: oh nothing

Nat: we where uh, watching tv in the living room!

Y/n: ooh (giggles)

Pepper: your contractions are every three minuets now! Have your waters broke?

Y/n: no, not yet! I'm scared...