To grow old in

I will be making wandavision references but with Wanda and y/n for a while 🥺❤️

As Wanda holds your hand tighter, you notice Thor walking back to you.

Thor: hey, I have this for you both.

Thor hands over a piece of paper, a house blueprint with a heart in the middle 'to grow old in, N'

Wanda: t-thank you. I'll catch up with you later.

Thor leaves them as everyone else takes of.

Wanda tightens her hand grip as you both fly away to west view, trying to hold the tears in.

You both arrive out of west view where you land. You walk to the plot yous where all going to live in together. Wanda steps on the lawn, as do you. You see Wanda holding the building plan out, as she begins crying.

A few seconds later she screams as she spreads her arms, a blast hits you. Powers coming out of her chest, creating a hex, changing the town, controlling the people, building the house to grow old in.

Your still lay on the floor where you got blasted.Wanda's feet land on her living floor as she arches her back once more, to let her power out.

Tears instantly start rolling down your eyes as you see what has happened.

Wanda: N-Natasha

Natasha: Wanda, dear.

Y/n: Wanda?

You begun reaching your arm out, trying to figure out what has just happened.

Wanda runs out the house, as she realises she has nocked you out.

Wanda: baby, I'm sorry!

Y/n: w-what have you done.

Wanda: ...

Natasha: sweetie, what's wrong.

While Natasha is talking she walks outside, seeing that y/n is crying and Wanda looks speechless.

Y/n: N-Nat?
Wanda, how is she back?

Wanda: I don't know, I don't know what I did?

Y/n: does that mean?

Wanda: yes we can, we can live as our family now!

Y/n: does anyone know?

Wanda: I don't think so.

Wanda grabs your hand as you she pulls you up, you grab Natasha's hand as you all walk back into the house.

Unaware of what she has done, the "nosy neighbour" is now in control.