To much to handle

T.W:  not eating

You wake up the next morning, in agony. You know Agatha healed you but the pain is still there. No one else in the compound is awake, besides you. You're feeling really down, you feel really hopeless.

You struggle to get out of bed, still feeling tired. You slowly make your way to Bruce's lab to see Natasha is awake yet. On the way there, you cry, a lot.

You don't know why it's taking you so long to get to Natasha. You really can't be bothered with anything. But once you finally get there, you see she's not awake. You instantly start crying again, holding her hand.

You rest your face on Natasha's chest. You can feel her heart beat, full of life. Yet, here she is, in a coma.

You whisper.

Y/n: Baby, if you can here me, please be okay. We need you... I need you. I wish I could heal you but it's to dangerous and I could make everything worse. I don't understand what's happening, the powers? Now your in a coma? Is this my fault?... baby, I'm so sorry. I'll always love you, forever and always.

You fall asleep on Natasha's chest.

2 weeks later

Natasha is still in a coma. Your struggling really bad, you feel like this is all your fault but everyone tells us different. Agatha has been amazing, she's so good with the kids now. We all love her.

You've been struggling to eat for the last two weeks, in fact you haven't ate a thing. You've tried to hide this from Wanda and every one else but they've begun to notice.

A couple of hours later Wanda walks into the bedroom, and sees you down there. You look exhausted but she wakes you up.

You jump.

Y/n: oh my gosh. I fell asleep

Wanda: it's okay baby. You should get some food, it's time for lunch.

Y/n: oh uh, I ate some food last night

Wanda: hm, okay baby

You go the rest of the day without eating, holding your stomach all day. Agatha had noticed this and had said something to Wanda.

When it was time to watch a movie together. Wanda confronted you in front of everyone.

Wanda: baby, have you ate today?

Y/n: uhm, yeah

Wanda: and what did you eat?

Y/n: n-noodles

Wanda: that's weird y/n

Y/n: how?

Wanda: we never buy noodles for here

You realise you messed up by saying noodles.

Pepper walks over, as does Agatha.

Agatha: hunny, why are you not eating?

Y/n: I'm not doing it on purpose!!

Pepper: tell us what's happening

You and Wanda stare at each other. You start thinking to yourself, forgetting she can read minds.
"She knows... she knows"

Y/n: I'm... I'm sorry baby

Wanda: why are you not eating?

Wanda starts yelling without realising

Wanda: TELL ME

Y/n: I don't know!

Wanda: Y/N!

Agatha looks at Wanda, annoyed. She pulls her to one side.

Wanda: what!?

Agatha: can't you see?

Wanda: can't I see what?

Agatha: she's clearly depressed! She hurting herself physically and mentally! You shouting at her is just making it worse

Wanda: oh God, oh shit.

Wanda walks back over to you and softly grabs your hand. You take her to her bedroom. You both sit on the bed.

Wanda can feel your tears fall on to her hand.

Y/n: your gonna tell me of more? Go ahead. I can take it

Wanda: no...I'm sorry baby. I couldn't see how much pain you where in. But could you please try eating?

Y/n: it's hard to eat baby...

Wanda: what if we get your favourite meal? Would you like to try eat that?

Y/n: I can try baby, but not now. It's just to much to handle

Wanda: later is okay

Y/n: I think I'm gonna go to sleep again baby

Before Wanda could say anything you fall asleep on her lap.

She kisses your forehead, she softly places you under the blankets. She watches you for a couple of minutes before falling asleep besides you.