In secret?

3 months later

You, Wanda and Natasha still not together. You have officially broken up. Natasha is up to date with everyone, she feels back at home.

Carol has looked after you loads, you really appreciate carol. She's an amazing friend to you. Besides that one night...

You've kept your distance with Wanda, you can't deal with her at the moment.

——

It's pretty late at night, everyone is asleep apart from you and Natasha.

You have been up all night thinking about Natasha, your feelings are still there for her.

You get up to see Natasha. You leave your room, Natasha leaving her room at the same time. Both bumping into each other

Nat: s-sorry

Y/n: s-sorry

Nat: oh haha

Y/n: do you wanna.. come in my room?

Nat: y-yes please

You and Natasha are chilling in your bed, watching tv quietly.

You keep looking over at Natasha. Catching her looking at you. You start getting butterflies in your stomach...

Nat: oh..

Y/n: sorry..

Nat: do you?

Y/n: in secret?

You use your powers to then the tv off and take the blanket of you and Natasha, throwing it on the floor.

Y/n: I missed you

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Natasha takes her clothes of, as you also take your clothes of.

She gets on top of you, as she starts kissing you she ties her hair up.

Nat: I missed you to!

Natasha lifts you up as she places you on your bedroom table. You look down at her as she widens your legs.

She slowly starts kissing your thighs. Finally making her way to your clitorois, she starts kissing and licking it. Making you suddenly moan.

Natasha brings her lips back to your mouth to stop you from moaning.

While she kisses you, she brings one hand back to your clitorois. She starts rubbing really fast, you pull yourself away from Natasha's lips as you scream in pleasure, creaming on Natasha's hand.

Nat: oh hehe

Natasha licks her fingers, as she then placed them in your mouth. Your eyes rolling back.

Wanda hears you scream and moan, the walls aren't exactly soundproof. She makes her way to your room....

Wanda: oh my god...

Wanda opens the door, walking in on you and Natasha.

You see that Wanda is at the door. You use your powers again, you close the door and lock it.

Y/n: un- pillow

You try speaking to Natasha. But struggle. Luckily Natasha knows what your saying. She goes under your pillow and sees the vibrator

Nat: oh okay!

Natasha pushes you against the wall, your still on the bench. She places the vibrator on the highest number and brings it to your clitorois. You again, scream and moan.

Wanda using her powers unlocks your door. Banging it against the wall.

Wanda: what is this?!

Y/n: w-nda! Oh Nat!

Natasha turns her head, she sees Wanda.

Nat: oh shit-