Part 8

Please don't come for me with this!! Some things that are said, I know are not true, from the storyline of Wanda etc. I just wanted to change it about- I hope that made sense? Haha, love you all. Hope you enjoy the story!

As per usual, you wake up before everyone. Well at least you thought so. You sit up and see that Wanda and Natasha are still asleep, you remember everything from last night and you don't regret anything.

Y/n: hmm.

You kiss Wanda and Natasha on their forehead, leaving the bed. You put your dressing gown and slippers on and walk into the kitchen, only to see Tony and Pepper eating some pancakes.

Pepper: Hello dear!

Tony: Morning kid.

Y/n: *rubbing your eyes* Morning!

You make some pancakes and decide to sit opposite pepper and Tony. You start eating your pancakes, pepper and Tony staring at you.
You look up.

Y/n: You do realise I can read minds right...
I'm not gonna tell you anything about last night.

Tony: ok, ok, ok!

Y/n: wait why are you awake before me?

Tony: you don't remember? The new kid is coming today! Peter Parker? Spider-Man?

Y/n: oh shit. Yeah...
be glad he wasn't here last night *you start laughing*

Pepper: yeah about that...

Y/n: uh yeah?

Pepper: *looks at Tony*

Tony: oh yeah. We gotta sound proof your bedroom *he looks at your bedroom door*

You see that it's open.

Y/n: oh uh, y-yeah sure. Uh one s-sec !!

You run to your bedroom and realise Wanda used her powers to open the door. You walk into the room and close the door behind you.

Pepper: oh gosh...

Tony: not again...

Natasha slowly opens her eyes and sees you and Wanda. You start to talk.

Y/n: so...

Natasha: last night...

Wanda: was it...

Y/n: I can read minds remember!! Natasha, last night was not a mistake. I'm glad I did it. Wanda, yes it was amazing!!

You start to kiss Wanda and Natasha, using your powers you turn the shower on and take your clothes off. You stand in front of Wanda and Natasha.

Y/n: How abo-

Jarvis - incoming message from... Tony: it's Tony here. THE KID IS HERE!!

Wanda: kid? SHIT!!

Natasha: he wasn't supposed to be here until tonight!

Y/n: urgh, THANK YOU JARVIS!!

Jarvis: No problem Miss y/n!

Y/n: Maybe later?

Natasha and Wanda kiss you on the forehead
"anytime"

You put your clothes back on, waking into the kitchen with Wanda and Natasha. Everyone else walks into the kitchen. You all start talking to each other, everyone still tired and yawning! An alert from Jarvis.

Jarvis: Master Stark, Parker has arrived.

Tony: Thank you Jarvis.

Everyone walks into the main room (the living room) and sits down on their chairs, they all start talking about their upcoming missions when Tony walks in with Peter, behind his back. He is a little scared you know!

Peter: OMG!! Is that y/n! I've heard so much about you, omg your amazing!

Y/n: oh my, thank you Peter! How about we all welcome you in!

Thor: *as per usual asks about their powers*
So kiddo, what's your powers?

Peter: well I-
Uhm- I can shoot webs, like spider webs. You know I'm spider man. I guess. *peter nervously laughs*

Tony: he has spider senses, he can climb walls. You know, the stuff spiders can do!

Peter: yeah, you could say that... yeah!

Carol: No need to be nervous kid, your gonna fit right it! Don't worry. *carol winks and smiles as she walks away*

Jarvis: ALERT! THERE IS AN ATTACK IN SOKOVIA!!

Peter: who's that?

Wanda: m-my home..
it can't be... is ultron back...
We need to go now!! NOW!!

You all pack your stuff, and drive to the jet. Carol can see that Wanda is crying and is clearly scared. She tries to comfort her.

Wanda turns to carol.
Wanda: I've lost my family because of Thanos, I only have my brother left. He is Pietro, he's all I've got. I can't lose him, carol. I can't ...

Carol tries her best to comfort Wanda, y/n comes over.

Y/n: Hey Wanda, it's going to be okay! I promise, no matter what, we are always by your side! ALWAYS!

It's been about 2 hours on the jet. Tony of course has made a plan of attack, and everyone has remembered what they need to do. You step of the jet and can already see the terror in everyone's eyes.

It's been a couple of hours into the fight and Wanda catches a glimpse of Pietro.

Wanda: PIETRO!!

Pietro:WANDA

They both go in for the biggest hug ever. Known that they are both safe!

Pietro: so this is The avengers? Pretty amazing huh?

Wanda: they have treated me like family, I love them. Especially a certain few.
*wanda winks at Y/n and Natasha*

Pietro: okay okay!

The battle gets stronger and harder to control.

Tony getting knocked over.
Tony: SHIT!

Steve: LANGUAGE.

Tony: not this again. *rolls his eyes*

Thor looking at Steve: is that the best you can do?

Steve: you had to ask!?

It's been a couple of hours and you all see yourselves at the Center of the church, where ultron is. Of course ultron leaves and gets his army to attack you all!

You all start to attack, using your weapons and powers.

Tony: how you holding up kiddo?!

Peter: IM GOOD MR STARK.

Wanda sees that Pietro is getting shot at and falls to the ground.

Wanda: PIETRO. NO!!

Pietro: you didn't see that coming?

Wanda falls to the ground, screams and uses her powers. Ultron's army falls.

....

It's been a couple of weeks since the attack on Sokovia. Wanda feels, it has brought everyone closer together. She misses her brother Pietro, and she wished non of that happened. They all has Chinese this night, as a family. Wanda felt overwhelmed with happiness and hoped to stay here for over.