Part 14

Agatha walks up to y/n, using over powers.

Agatha: The names Agatha harkness, lovely to finally meet you dear.

Agatha uses her powers and takes control of everyone, making them leave the room. She slams the door shut.

Y/n: who are-

Agatha: Hunny, I'm not going to hurt you.

Y/n: last time I checked, you placed a spell on me.

Agatha: swe-

Y/n: no.

You begin to lift your hands up using your powers as Agatha does to.  You both start attacking each other. You both fly straight up out side breaking the glass roof.

Carol: oh my fu-

Tony: I think it's time to fight.

Wanda: NOW!!

Natasha: let's go.

As everyone steps outside they see Agatha looking a little worried. Everyone runs over to you as Agatha pushes you all away with her powers. 

Agatha: this is between me and y/n.

You suddenly start giggling.

Y/n: did you think I'd crumble?

Agatha: wha?

Y/n: did you think I'd lay there and die?

Agatha: well, no I...

Y/n: Oh no, not I, I will survive!!

You stand up as your giggling and you start dancing. No one can defeat me Agatha. No one.

You walk over to Agatha as you force her down with your powers. Agatha is a little helpless by your power.

Agatha: sweetie . You don't understand!

Y/n: I don't understand what?

Agatha: your my-

Y/n: what?

Agatha: your my daughter.

Wanda: WHAT!

Agatha releases everyone. They start calmly walking over to you and Agatha.

Tony: her parents past away. That's why she's living here.

Agatha: you where adopted. I couldn't look after you. They took you away from me.

Y/n: how do I know your not lying.

Bruce: your suggesting a lie detector?
Follow me.

Everyone follows Bruce back into his lab. There is broken glass every where so you try your best to avoid it. It's been an hour and everything Agatha has said is real. Y/n is shocked.

Y/n: I have a mom...

Agatha: I'm sorry about the spell. It was a test, I guess.

Natasha: Never do that again!!

Wanda: you have been warned. I don't care if your her mother. You will be dead.

carol: girls, calm down. Let's not threaten her.

Pepper: that was chaotic. But I think it's time you go now Agatha. Maybe come back tomorrow?

Agatha: of course. Now, I'm sorry about the mess. I really am!

You start to get tired and say goodnight to everyone including your mom, you didn't know you had. Your still feeling really dizzy and faint but you try to ignore it. There isn't much you can do about it. You soon fall asleep, having nightmares.

Sorry for the short chapter again. My mind is all over the place with college. I will be adding another chapter again this week. I'm also sorry I'd this doesn't make any sense, I'm not sure what to write 🥺😅