Bathroom

1 week later

It's an early morning, 5 am. Everyone is still asleep except for Lily who runs into your bedroom.

Lily: MOM!!

You jump up from the bed, falling on the floor.

Y/n: WHAT

Lily: I love you

Y/n: aww baby, come here

Lily jumps into your arms. Hugging you.

Y/n: I love you to little one

Wanda wakes up and sees you on the floor with lily.

Wanda: hunny? Is everything okay?

Y/n: yup (giggles) I fell of the bed

Wanda: oh gosh. Silly mommy right?

Lily: mommy is very funny

You blush instantly.

Lily: when will Nat, wake up?

Wanda: most likely in an hour or so. It's only 5am baby

Lily: ohhhh

Y/n: come on let's get you back to sleep

Lily climbs on the bed and cuddles Wanda. Lily then leaves the room with lily. You take her back to bed. She falls asleep instantly.

You decide to get some water from the kitchen. You pass the compounds bathroom, you hear someone crying.

You slowly open the door, the person crying doesn't bother speaking. You walk in the bathroom to see Agatha on the floor. You walk over and sit in front of her on your knees.

Y/n: Aggie? What's wrong?

Agatha: I know you all... your not cautious around me anymore but... I know you don't care about me anymore. Was what we had real?

Y/n: your our family now. We all love you being here. The kids love you. And... it was, you know that

Agatha: I guess, you moved on really easily then

Y/n: I was all ready dating them before you took me though....

Agatha: Y/n... I've lost my mind! I've spent the night crying on the floor of the bathroom. But your so unaffected, I-I really don't get it!

Y/n: what am I suppose to say Agatha... what we had, it's long gone now. I've been affected by this all, we have a child together.

Agatha: maybe, I'm just too emotional

Y/n: I'm sorry.... I guess- Do you wanna watch tv with me?

Agatha: I would like that, a lot

You go back to your bedroom to tell Wanda but she has already fell asleep. You go to the living room where you see Agatha, already watching pitch perfect.

Y/n: y-you like pitch perfect?

Agatha: gosh, of course I do!

Y/n: it's literally my favourite movies!

Agatha: right! So amazing

You and Agatha giggle as you watch the movie.

About 29 minutes into the movie you fall asleep, Agatha kisses your forehead as she watches the rest of the movies, un till everyone walks up.