Night

SMUTTT

It's a couple of hours later. The day has passed by pretty fast. Everyone is asleep, besides you and Natasha.

You make your way into the kitchen, to see if Natasha is there. She is.

Y/n: hey baby. Are you okay?

Nat: of course I'm okay. I just- doesn't matter

Y/n: you know I could easily read your mind

Nat hesitates for a moment

Nat: I just wanna fuck all night

Y/n: baby

Nat: baby, I need to know?

Y/n: it's late at night baby... come follow me

You wink as you walk away

You make your way to the public bathroom in the compound. Natasha follows you.

You both are in the bathroom. Natasha locks the door behind her.

Nat: you thirsty baby?

Y/n: very

Nat pulls her pants and underwear off and sits on the bathroom counter. She spreads her legs wide.

Without hesitation you bring your tongue to her clitorois.

Natasha let's out a small moan before speaking again.

Nat: Good girl

She rolls her eyes back, while grabbing your hair from pleasure.

Nat: fuck, your so good baby

Natasha lets go if your hair as you pull away. You stand up from your knees and Nat gets of the counter. You both switch positions

While you sit on the counter, Natasha stands up and brings her self to your ears and whispers

Nat: maybe it's time I punish you

Natasha roughly shoved two fingers inside you making you scream. You, for some reason, tried to escape it but didn't.

Nat: don't fight me kitten

She begins gently thrusting her fingers in and out. You begin to adjust as she proceeds to go faster.

You moaned at every thrust, she continuously made you wet.

You felt your stomach tighten, while your legs became weak due to the pace she was going. You could feel Natasha playing around as you moaned even more.

You moaned Natasha's name while your eyes rolled back.

About two minutes later you and Natasha can hear people in the corridor.

Natasha slowly brings her fingers out of you. She hesitates to open the door.

Y/n: don't leave me baby

Nat: oh I'm not gonna leave. I want them to hear you.

Natasha walks up the the cabinets and opens a secret door, where she grabs a strap on.

Y/n: oh, baby I don't know about this

Nat: your practically drooling for it. But this is still punishment time

Natasha grabs you buy the waist and puts you on the full, rapidly she forces you on all fours.

She forces the strap on into your tight pussy. You let out a loud moan.

——

Pepper and Tony wake up due to being thirsty they walk past the bathroom talking. They can hear you and Natasha talking in the bathroom. Pepper walks towards the door to ears drop, she regretfully does this when she hears you moan.

Pepper: oh okay...

Tony: in the bathroom as well? Let's not disturb them honey

Pepper: let's go. Luckily no one can hear them unless they are near the bathroom

Tony: true

——

Y/n: fuck mommy. Go faster for me

Natasha pulses the strap on in and out for about half an hour

Natasha lays down on her back, you climb on the strap on and you start riding it.

Nat: fuck, your turning me on

Natasha has an orgasm as you sit on the strap on and you play with her boobs.

About an an later you and Natasha finish each other. You both decide to go to bed.

You fall asleep instantly from exhaustion.