Christmas Day Pt.2

Smut

Y/n: I wonder who.. it- Wanda...

Wanda: Hey

y/n: the fuck are you doing here?!

Wanda: I'm not here for you... I'm here for Agatha

Agatha: why me?

Wanda: I want you to know this... I will get her back, no matter what you do, I know deep down inside she still loves m-

Y/n: your talking non sense girl! You going or not?

Wanda: no.. no, she's no good for you!! And you'll find out soon enough, what your feeling.. It ain't love!

Y/n: we where kinda busy... I think I know what I'm doing sweetie

Agatha: whoopsie

Wanda: wait.. wait..

Y/n: oh my god, what now!?

Wanda: you two... are doing it with each other

you look over at Agatha and smirk

Y/n: kept it in my pants for a month, for today... the best day of the year baby girl (giggles)

Wanda: oh my fucking god, no!

Wanda realises what's been happening, she flies back home to the compound.

Y/n: that was weird... Anyways.. where were we?

Agatha: oh hunny, you where telling me to fuck you, like your famous... and that I will do

Agatha closes the door behind her, and pushes you against the wall, she takes your dressing gown of and throws it on the floor.

Y/n: you're taking your time, I'm sure you wouldn't be this slow with someone famous Agnus...

Agatha doesn't say anything.

She straight away starts kissing your thigh, and takes the small vibrator from her pocket. You don't see what Agatha is doing, so she takes you by surprise as she straight away puts it on number 6 and forces it inside of you.

You instantly scream and moan, your body collapses to the ground.

Agatha: I'd do that to a famous person baby

As you lay on the ground, Agatha sits on your lower abdomen, she grabs your waist and chokes you.

Agatha: and this is just the start

You begin to speak, but moan in between each word

Y/n: keep going, I can take it

Agatha: oh hun, you won't be saying that later

Agatha kisses your lips, giving you tongue, you straight away bite her lip and moan. You arch you back as the pressure of the vibrator hits your g-spot.

You sit up, Agatha does the same. You start to take her clothes of.

Y/n: It's my turn

Agatha doesn't hesitate. You pull the vibrator out of you, you let slip a moan. You realise there are some juices of the vibrator but you don't clean it.

Agatha looks at you.

Agatha: I want some!

y/n: not today

You place the vibrator on Agatha's clit and move it in circle motions. Agatha keeps her moans it.

Y/n: I want you to moan for me

Agatha shakes her head, as she does this you thrust the vibrator inside of her vagina. This is when Agatha moans.

y/n: I'm gonna grab the strap on...

You leave to get the strap on, as you do Agatha struggles to Stand up but she does it eventually.

You walk back into the living room to see Agatha standing.

Y/n: oh, I see how it is

You walk over to Agatha and push her against the wall, you put the strap on and force the strap into her ass.

Agatha: oh gosh... fuck... can we- can we go to the bedroom

Y/n: hmm, no. You can get on the floor though

You take the strap on out of Agatha, she gets down on the floor, you follow her down.

y/n: get on all fours Agnus.

Agatha: what? No!

Y/n: do it... now

Agatha gets on her knees and hands, the vibrator still inside her.

Agatha: the vib- its to fast!

Agatha struggles to speak, but you still understand her.

Y/n: I'm not turning it down, if that's what your asking

You push the strap on back inside of Agatha's ass, she screams as you thrust it in and out. She then, collapses on the floor, as she does, you turn her on her back.

Agatha: please.... please... this is to much

You pull the vibrator out of Agatha's vagina, you thrust it in her ass.

Agatha: oh... fuck

She moaned.

You thrust the strap on into her vagina.

Y/n: oh Agnes, your so tight

You groaned as you perfectly push the strap on, in and out of Agatha.

——

Wanda returns to the compound.

Pepper: oh hey! Where did you go?

Wanda: no where important. Natasha, carol... a word please.

Wanda, Natasha and carol go into Natasha bedroom.

Nat: hey what's up?

Wanda: it's- I went to Agatha's hut...

Carol: WHAT!

Nat: WHY?

Wanda: to be honest, I don't know... but I realised something

Carol: yeah?

Wanda: the last time Agatha and y/n had sex was exactly a month ago...

Nat: yes?

Wanda: and they had sex again last night and today....

Carol: oh fuck!

Nat: I don't get it?

Wanda: we had sex this time last month.... and last-

Nat: OH FUCK

carol: so.. so, so when they have sex... you get turned on... at the same time!

Nat: fucking hell... how much sex have they been having!!

Wanda: a uh... a lot... I need to do something to stop me from having sex with every fucking person in the compound!!

Carol; ok.. ok... when you have this feeling, tell us! We can strap you up somewhere for a couple of hours?

Wanda: yes! Okay, yes! It's Christmas right now... I'm gonna have to keep the feeling it!

Nat: we will keep an eye on you!

Wanda: okay! Thank you... thank you

Wanda, Natasha and carol walk out of the bedroom into the kitchen.

Morgan: WANDA

wanda: OMG HEY MORGAN!! 

I'm back home besties, Christmas part 3 will be out either later of tomorrow <333