Y/n's diary

Dear diary
I really like Wanda and Natasha. But isn't that classed as cheating? I don't know. Carol told me, I could be poly. I mean it sounds right. I could date them both. I like them, you know.

Dear Diary
So it's been a while. Me, Wanda and Natasha have been dating for 4 month. Gosh, I'm so in love. They are like... so amazing in bed. Gosh I hope they don't see this hehe. I Almost forgot, I have a sister! I'm happy, very happy. She's amazing. I can't wait to watch Netflix and eat popcorn with her!

Wanda giggles a little, trying not to wake you up

Dear diary
Well, I don't know how to show my emotions. Writing it down is easier. I loved Natasha so much. I just, she sacrificed herself you know. It's hard. I want her back. I have no idea when her funeral is. Shannon said she would inform us when but I've heard nothing from her. This is really hard. I don't want to tell Wanda how I'm feeling, I don't want to hurt her. She needs me and I need her. I miss you Natasha, I really do.

Wanda starts to cry, she crys a lot as she turns to the next page. The page from today.

Dear diary.
It's been a long time. We finally had Natasha's funeral... then we went to west view. Me and Wanda. I should have spoke to Wanda. Her emotions got the best of her. She recreated Natasha. I had no words. She controlled the town. Life was amazing. I had a baby, we named her lily. She was such a bundle on joy... but things turned bad. My sister. Agatha harkness, she lied to me. She tried to kill Wanda. She wanted her powers. I couldn't loose anyone else. But after that, Wanda she looked so beautiful, the scarlet witch. Natasha... she was gone. Lily was gone. I lost them again. When we where going back to the avengers compound I realised I said to Natasha "I'm incapable of saving your heart this time". What did I mean? I wish I told her how I felt....

Dear lover...
I'm incapable of saving your heart this time
But if you wanna
I'll pretend to be your hero for just tonight.
All I need is your, love
All I need is your, touch
Baby that's all I'm asking of you

At this point the page of your diary is almost socked due to how much Wanda is crying. Wanda looks at you, you begin opening your eyes.

Y/n: baby?

Wanda: your awake!

Y/n: baby? Why are you reading my diary?

Wanda: I'm sorry, it was just there...

Y/n: I didn't want you knowing how I felt!

You start crying, as you lean your head on Wanda's thighs.

Wanda: baby, it's okay. I'm sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to do it.

Y/n: that's the thing, Natasha was back. We had a baby girl. Life was amazing. That was OUR home. And my sister had to ruin it. There's always a bad guy in everyone's love story. But now your in your true form and your even more amazing and beautiful. I just wish.. it doesn't matter

I lift your self up as you begin to leave the room. Wanda follows you, as you open the door she grabs you arm.

Wanda: tell me sweetie

Y/n: I want to go back, I want my sister back. I want Natasha back. I want to go back to normal. What if they treat us differently Wanda? I can't do this anymore. I really can't...

Wanda: but you can, everyone knows what happened.

Y/n: Wanda you don't understand. I did something in there. They hate me

Wanda: what do you mean?

Y/n: somehow.. peppe-

Your eyes start to go all fuzzy. As if Your waking up from a dream.

Bruce: y/n wake up!! WAKE UP!!

Carol: is she going to be okay? We can't lose her!!

Y/n: w-what's happening? Where's wanda? Natasha?

Carol: Wanda, Natasha! Y/n wants you!

They both run over to you.

Y/n: hey baby! What's happening to me?

Wanda: baby? Y/n are you okay?

Y/n: what? You call me baby all the time!

Wanda: no, why would I call you that sweetie?

Y/n: well, we are dating! Me you and Natasha. Wait how is Natasha here? Didn't she die?

Bruce: y/n, you have been in a coma for 6 months... I believe that was all just a dream...

You start crying as Bruce speaks to you

Y/n: w-what...