Weak

Abuse and rape mention

'Hola soy dora'

Pepper and Tony chuckles.

Wanda: WHAT! Dora is life, sheesh

Tony: uh huh... uh huh

Wanda looks at Morgan.

Wanda: ¿te gustaría unos panqueques? ( would you like some pancakes?)

Morgan: sí, por favor (yes, please)

Pepper: WHAT! since when could you speak Spanish?

Tony: last time I checked... your 6 years old! How can you spe-

Morgan: mommy, daddy... Wanda says I smart! I watch Dora all the Time (giggles)

Wanda giggles, she stands up and makes some pancakes for Morgan.

Carol: I actually adore this!

Nat: the cutest thing, to be honest

Wanda walks back in with Morgan's pancakes, Morgan jumps up in excitement.

Morgan: YEY, pancakes!!

Tony: I can't believe she's still asleep.

Everyone looks over at you, Wanda kisses you on your forehead, Everyone then goes outside for some fresh air, when suddenly Agatha attacks the hex, leaving half an hour later

----

About 2 hours later you finally wake up, still exhausted, still in pain, you yawn.

No one is in the living room with you, you begin to panic. You sit up and start to slowly walk around the compound, in pain. 

You search everywhere, not thinking to look outside! 

About two seconds later you hear screams from Wanda, you suddenly realise that they are all outside... you run outside to see holes in the hex, a blast of power from Wanda's chest, and everyone surrounding her.

Y/n: what- what's happening? 

Carol: y/n... you shouldn't be outside! 

Carol runs over to you and brings you inside, she sits you down on the settee and she sits besides you.

Y/n: what's happening? you can't keep me in all the time 

Carol: it's for your own good... when you where asleep Agatha tried getting into the hex...

Y/n: AND YOU WHAT? LEFT ME ASLEEP? I COULD HAVE HELPED 

you begin to yell in frustration 

Carol: y/n, you have to understand your still weak... 

y/n: I don't care carol!!! I CAN'T BE SITTING AROUND

Carol: y/n, stop yelling please... Look Wanda is making the hex stronger, Agatha is... she's trying to get you back

Y/n: you think I didn't know that? our past is beyond powerful... she took you all away from me... then she kidnapped me! And I fell in "love" with her... of course she wants me back! I could use my self as bait, carol! 

Carol: we understand what you've been through-

Y/n: No... you see that's the thing... no one here knows the shit I went though... No one understand me! she fucking tortured me and raped me... I'm to weak around her!

Carol: y/n-

Y/n: but if you use me as bait! Wanda, you and everyone else can then kill her!

Carol: we are not using you as bait!! 

Y/n: if your not gonna do anything... I will

You get of the settee and run outside, once you get out everyone looks at you, carol uses you powers to push you down.

Y/n: I HAVE TO DO THIS

Carol: no you don't!! You can't! 

You lift your self up from the ground, you fly up. Wanda sees you, she flies up besides you.

Wanda: what are you doing! get back inside 

You look down at everyone.

Y/n: I know you all think I'm weak now... but I'll show you...

Using you powers you push carol and Wanda to the ground, full force.

You fly towards The hex, you scream as you force your body out of the hex.

It takes about 10 seconds, but your finally out... you make your way to Agatha's hut, as you land on the ground and blast hits the forest, cutting all the trees in half.

A second later, Agatha comes out side.

Agatha: They where wrong hun... you're not weak at all!