It always ends in sex

Kinda ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Thor: did I hear correctly?

Wanda: hmm?

Thor: I'LL GRAB THE DRINKS!

Y/n: heck yeah!!

Carol: let's goo bitches!

You walk along with Wanda, carol and Thor,
Grabbing alcohol along the way. You all sit in the kitchen, grabbing some glasses from the cupboards. You pour some wine out, giving some to Wanda. As she was the only over person who likes it.

Thor: TR-

Carol: we know Thor. We know.

Everyone giggles.

Y/n: can you get me some pizza please, Wanda?

Wanda: of course.

Wanda grabs you some pizza and heats it up in the microwave, places it on a plate and hands it to you. You take one bite a burn your self.

Y/n: the food is to hot, I can't eat it.

Wanda: hmm, your to hot but I would still eat yo-

Thor: WANDA-

Carol: that was smooth Wanda. Smooth.

Y/n: any-day Wanda, any-day.

Carol: okay, truth or dare. Y/n, y/n.

Y/n: that's me! I shall take a dare!

Carol: flirt with Wanda .

Thor: your trying to kill meh? Go ahead y/n.

As you begin to speak, Agatha walks in with some whiskey. No one sees her yet.

Wanda looks at you, you can see she is exited. You walk over to Wanda lift her from her chair and hold hers hands. You look directly into her eyes.

Y/n: baby, what rhymes with hug me??

Thor: what?

Carol: Y/N!

Thor: I'm confused.

Wanda looks at Thor.

Wanda: SHES TRYING TO FUCK ME!

Thor: OH-

You turn around and start giggling, you catch your self looking at Agatha.

Y/n: hey sis!

Agatha: heya sis!

Before you could say anything else, Wanda grabs your arm and pulls you into the bedroom. You know what's about to happen.

Wanda: get down, do you like it hurt?

Y/n: huh

Wanda: what you don't like work?

As Wanda says this she pushes you against your wall, forgotten to close the door everyone can hear yous.

Wanda: baby, can't you breathe.

Y/n: this always works for me.

Wanda grabs your neck and kisses you passionately, biting your lips, making her way down. Your still leaning against the wall when Wanda pulls your pants down.

Wanda: I've always wanted a good girl!

Wanda puts her head against your thigh, as she begins licking you. You suddenly notice the door is open, you try telling Wanda but you instantly start moaning.

Wanda uses her powers to turn the bath on, she finally noticed that the door was open this full time but didn't care. She did finally close it.

Wanda: you want to bathe with me?

As wanda says this you collapse to the ground.

Y/n: uh huh

Wanda: oh, I was that good? You just wait. You won't be able to walk.

Wanda stands back up and takes your clothes of, carrying you into the bath. While your sitting in the shower, motionless, Wanda slowly takes her bra off and teases you. She walks in the shower and all you can see are her perfect boobs. How you wished you could hold them.

Wanda: I can read minds remember.

Y/n: can I?

Wanda: not today, not today.

Y/n: I feel so lucky.

Wanda pushes you up the bath, as you place both your legs out side the bath, hanging over the edge. (You know the drill by now)

Wanda Places her index finger inside you, rubbing on your G spot. You constantly moan, until she finally stop, 10 minutes later.

Both you and Wanda get dried and put some clothes on. You both walk out, seeing Thor, carol and Agatha staring at you.

Thor: maybe we should stop playing truth or dare with those two. It always ends in sex.

Everyone starts laughing their heads off , as they all go to their rooms as they go to sleep for the night.