Dear lover

Agatha: and that makes you the scarlet witch!

Wanda: I'm not a witch, I don't cast spells and no one taught me Magic!

Wanda still at the side of Agatha, while your in front of her! You have no idea where Natasha is and your start panicking.

Agatha: open the hex... we will start from there.

Wanda: I-

Y/n: Wanda do it!

Wanda: We will lose her again...

Agatha: save the town. Or save your family

Y/n: Wanda it's okay!

Natasha runs out side in panic as Wanda, knees down, on the floor using most of her power to the open the hex.

Natasha is slowly dissolving, she looks at you.

Nat: y/n.. help.. me

Y/n: I'm incapable of saving your heart this time..

Wanda looks at you as you begin crying.

Lily: m-mom he-help!

You look at Lilly and Natasha and see they are in pain.

Y/n: Wanda STOPP!!

Wanda stops. The hex closes up back again as lily runs back to the house.

Y/n: Nat, honey. Look after lily. You need to be safe.

Natasha runs back home, following Lilly. Agatha looks at them, watches them. As suddenly a blast of your powers hit her, forcing her to the ground.

Y/n: my powers work out here, or did you forget?

Agatha: no, dear. I'm counting on it

You hit Agatha with a blast of your powers, but she takes the power in. Your confused.

Agatha: I take power from the undeserving.
It's kinda my thing.

You and Wanda try attacking Agatha but nothing happens.

Agatha: So, why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it?And I'll let you keep this pathetic little
corner of the world all to yourself.
What do you say?

Outside the hex

Pepper: has anyone heard from Agatha in a while?

Carol: honestly no, I thought she just went home, maybe to find her sis?

Tony: she doesn't have a home carol...

Carol: well where could she be?

Thor: guys what if she's in west view?
It makes sense, she probably knew what was going to happen and helped her grieve. I mean, it's been a couple of weeks since Natasha's funeral.

Carol: he's right! They have to be there! We have to go to west view!

Tony: I'll get the car.

Back in west view

You have been knocked out cold, laying on the ground powerless. Natasha runs outside and sees Agatha and Wanda in the sky fighting.

Natasha hold lily tight in her arms.

Agatha: Wanda, you've never been up against another witch before.  Now how about you give me your power.

Wanda starts hitting Agatha With her power.

Wand: take it ... I don't want it.. I don't need it

Agatha: I will correct the flaws in your original spell. And you and your family, and the people of Westview can all live together in peace.
And no one will ever have to feel this pain again. Not even you.