Kitchen sex

⚠️SMUT⚠️

The next day - 5.00am

You wake up in the morning, you wake up next to Wanda. You noticed that Wanda is crying but your not to sure why. Of course you ask her.

Y/n: Wanda, baby, what's wrong?

Wanda: oh, uh. Nothing. Just a nightmare.

Y/n: so you want to talk about it?

Wanda: no no, it's okay baby.

Y/n: okay then!

You grab Wanda's hand as you lift you up.

Y/n: come on, let's get you some food.

You grab your teddy, A gift from Natasha who you miss so much, as you and Wanda walk into the kitchen. As Wanda sits down you place your teddy next to Wanda.

You push Wanda's chair out, as you sit on her lap. Wanda smiles as you begin to kiss her. She realises this was the food she was talking about.

Wanda grabs the bottom of your top as she pulls it over your head, she noticed your wearing a bra, but decides to leave it on.

While your still kissing Wanda, biting her lips. Wanda lifts you up and carries you to the kitchen table. You try to take Wanda's top of but you seem to struggle.

Y/n: baby..

Wanda decides to help you, as she takes her top of for you.

Y/n: no bra today?

Wanda: I couldn't find it for some reason.

Y/n: easier for me...

Since your top, this makes it easier for you. I stop kissing Wanda's lip and you start biting her earlobe, making your way to her neck. You end up leaving a mark on Wanda's neck but your sure she doesn't mind.

You start kissing Wanda's chest area as you end up at her boob, kissing. You leave a couple of hickys there. You begin licking her nipples making them hard.

7.00am

Next think you know, your at her vagina. Wanda looking down on you, you start to unbutton her jeans as you pull them down. Noticing she wasn't wearing an underwear you use your tongue to rub her clitorois. Wanda instantly moans as she arches her back.

7.30am

Suddenly you hear footsteps.

Wanda: shit-

You grab a towel from the floor as you cover yourself

Thor: good morning ladies.

Wanda: Shit-

Y/n: morning, uh...

You panic as you grab both your clothes from the floor.

You both get ready, sitting on the table .Wanda leaves the chair, following you, she falls to the ground.

Thor: omg Have I just walked in-

Y/n: maybe-

Thor: no-

Y/n: sorry...

Thor: OMG!

Carol: oh dam-

Thor: I...

Peter walks in.

Wanda: shit. What are you doing here? No school?

Carol: it's the weekend remember.

Y/n: did he h-?

Carol: no, don't worry haha

Peter: will someone tell me what's happening?

Y/n: okay kid...

Agatha: oh no-

You walk over to Peter, crouching.

Y/n: Wanda and I had sex... on the kitchen table

Peter: I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW!

Y/n: you asked hehe, you shall receive!

It's been about 4 hours. You have all been chilling in the kitten, having breakfast/dinner. Playing games such as guess who and would you rather.

Y/n: Ight, I'm gonna go listen to some music. I'll be back soon!

Wanda: okay baby.

Agatha: Okie doki archidoki!

Everyone else say bye to you as you walk away to your bedroom.

You walk into your room and you grab your headphones, you lay on your bed head in pillow. You select your "chill" album and start to sing.

Y/n: Count up your portions, count up your checks
Feeding your fam while you're coming at my neck
When ya gonna freeze with the cruel dramatics?
I'm not inspired by your foolish practice
Butter your bullshit, set up your fence
I'm just the chicken giving you the egg.

Wanda and Agatha leave everyone in the kitchen as they walk over to your bedroom.

Wanda: her voice is so beautiful...

Agatha: I could listen to her all day

Wanda: honestly same. Her voice is like music to my ears.

Y/n: Soon you're gonna see that your breath was wasted
Don't speak too soon on your doubts, you're making
A big deal out of a little thing
Why should I try to conform to formulated paths?
When clearly all my instincts led to something more magical?

Agatha knocks on your door but you don't hear her because of your music.

Y/n: Am I just a number? 'Cause it seems like that's your goal
You push us past our limits just to watch decimals grow
Oh, I need a reason why I'm looked at like a joke
Until I prove you wrong like I've done time and time before

Agatha decides to just walk in your room accidentally slamming your door.

Y/n: AHH!

Agatha: sorry!

Wanda: oh Agatha, she was in her zone

Y/n: I got to into the song hehe. Anyways, what's up?

Agatha: we are all gonna watch a movie! Wanna join? We have popcorn

Y/n: Ooo yes yes yess!!

You all end up in the living room watching a bunch of movies for the night. From pitch perfect to pirates of the Caribbean! You all end up falling asleep on each other.

You quietly wake Wanda up, and take her to bed. You both watch Brooklyn nine nine, untill you both fall asleep.

It's been about half an hour was you realise Wanda had feel asleep, today has been an exhausting day for her.

Y/n: night night baby.

You kiss Wanda on the forehead as you turn the tv off and go to sleep.