Starting over

Y/n: yes. Anything...

Agatha vanishes with a snap of her fingers. Everyone is gone so You decide walk out side to try and find Agatha and everyone else. You look up and see Agatha.

Agatha: don't you see what's happening sweetie? It's your false world y/n! How do you think Natasha is here!

Y/n: this isn't what I wanted!!

Agatha: oh but you said so sweetie, you wanted to go back to normal. This is your own doing. They don't love you anymore. It's that's simple.

Y/n:no no I don't understand. This world, this town. Why are we in west view Agatha...

Agatha: oh see, this is where you lost her again isn't it?

Agatha is suddenly behind your back. She places her fingers on the side of your head. Forcing you to see the memory of you losing Natasha again.

Y/n: no please. Stop!

Agatha: it's not that hard to watch. It's funny actually! Just watching her disappear again.

Y/n: look I said I'd do anything for you Agatha, I didn't say I wanted to watch her death again.

Agatha: oh I've just gotten started sweetie.

Tony walks by, clueless of who you are.

Y/n: TONY!

Tony: uh, sorry I don't know you...

Y/n: what...

Agatha: oh, silly me. I forgot to say. They don't know who you are

Y/n: why are you doing this to me?

Agatha: this town. This town is where we will live and fall in love. We are all starting again.

Y/n: your making no sense

Agatha: your going to fall in love...

Y/n: excuse me? With who now?

Agatha: with me

Y/n: with you? No no, you've took everything from me!

Agatha: you just wait. It will happen sweetie. I've always liked you, I guess I made the mistake by saying I was you sister.

Agatha rolls her eyes, hard.

Y/n: and how do you know that?

Agatha: you said you do anything for me, to go back to how it was. A dead lover, and a powerful lover. All your family back and a person who betrayed you. Oh wait, that's me!
(Evil chuckles)

Y/n: well uh, how do you suppose I fall in love with you?

Agatha starts speaking her own language as she places a spell on you.

Agatha: by placing a spell on you sweetie. Me and you are going to start a life here...

It's been a couple of minutes. Your in your new house. Agatha knocks on your door.

Agatha: knock knock.

Y/n: come innn!!

Agatha: Hiya hun. I'm Agatha, your neighbour! Ma'am may I add that you are very pretty!

Y/n: oh my, thank you Agatha! Please come in, would you like a cup or tea? Coffee?

Agatha: I would love some tea please, extra sweet! Mind you, you moved in quick did you use a moving van?

Y/n: well of course I did, those boxes aren't gonna move themselves are they?

You walk into the kitchen giggling, you start making Agatha's tea as she settles in!