love bites (requested)

You opened your eyes slowly as your alarm sounded from your nightstand. You quickly reached over to turn it off before putting your head back on your pillow.

Chaeryeong was sleeping with her head on your chest and her arm wrapped around you loosely, her soft breaths fanning against your skin.

You don't want to leave the comfort and warmth of your bed, but you and Chaeryeong planned on going out to breakfast with the girls and you really had no other choice but to get up.

"Chaeryeong," you sighed and rubbed her back. "Time to get up."

She groaned quietly but opened her eyes anyways. She blinked a few times to adjust to the bright room and stared at you with a smile.

"Morning, pretty girl." She smiled before going to kiss your collarbones, but you shook your head and gently pushed her away.

This is always how it starts. One small, sweet kiss always turns into her not being able to get enough and struggle to pull away.

That's how your passionate make-out session began last night. One small and innocent kiss on her lips turned into something sweeter and soon, you were melting into each other and stealing heated kisses, a make-out session lasting for quite a while.

As much as you wanted to kiss her, you have places to be and you can't spend the day making out again.

So you pushed away the blankets and got out of bed, much to her dismay.

You walked into the bathroom, yawning and rubbing your tired eyes. You reached for your toothbrush and lifted your head to look at your reflection and your eyes went wide instantly.

Along your neck were the marks Chaeryeong had left last night. You truly did get carried away, judging by the love bites that decorated every inch of your skin.

"Chaeryeong!" You yelled out and she rushed into the bathroom as quickly as she could.

"What is it, baby?" She asked as she pulled her hoodie over her head.

"What is it? Chaeryeong, look at my neck." You whined and tilted your head back, eyes still locked on your reflection. You found that they were also along your throat and your collarbones. "We've got to be out the door in a few minutes and I don't know how I'm gonna cover these."

She came up behind you and you could tell she was doing her very best to hide the smile on her face. She was failing though and you caught a glimpse of that beautiful smile of hers before she looked along your skin.

"Well, lucky for you, it's actually a little chilly out today. You can wear one of my hoodies and the girls wouldn't suspect a thing."

She quickly took off the one she had just put on and pulled it over your head. It covered the marks perfectly. You tightened the strings a bit, just to make sure your skin couldn't be exposed accidentally.

"Thanks for all the love bites by the way." You said, trying to pretend to be upset with her, but you knew she knew you were faking as she put her arms around you and smirked, brushing her lips behind your ear.

"You liked it and you know it." She giggled. "Finish brushing your teeth. I'm gonna go put a different shirt on and then come in and brush mine."

She tried to walk away, but you were quick to take her by the hand and pull her into your arms.

"What?" She asked and tried not to smile when you pressed a soft kiss to her jaw.

"Giggle all you want about the marks you left, but just know, tonight it's my turn."

Her breath hitched, her heart fluttered, and a smile tugged at her lips.

She could hardly wait.