she finds you crying because you're stressed (requested)

After kicking your shoes off by the door and then walking upstairs to yours' and Chaeryeong's shared room, you immediately sat down at the foot of the bed and tangled your fingers through your hair.

You thought when you got home you'd feel better. But you still felt so overwhelmed.

You've been under so much stress lately. It almost feels like everything is going wrong. The only thing you find happiness in these days is Chaeryeong.

Everything else seems to be too much and it feels like it's never going to get any easier or any better.

You couldn't help the need to cry. You've been bottling everything up lately and the tears that stung your eyes began to fall. You couldn't hold them back any longer.

You pulled your knees up to your chest and hugged them close as you sobbed into your hands.

You were too busy crying to hear the front door open and close or the sound of your girlfriend's voice as she called out your name or even the sound of her feet padding along the hallway as she walked to the bedroom.

She froze when she stepped into the room. The sobs falling from your lips and the sight of you crying devastated her, her heart sinking in her chest instantly.

It was only instinctive for the need to comfort you to rush over her and she was by your side in only a heartbeat.

She pulled you into her arms and held you as close as she could.

You couldn't hold back your tears or try to pretend as if you weren't crying. Chaeryeong was encouraging you to cry, to let your tears fall as you buried your face in her shirt, your tears soaking it.

"That's my girl. Cry it all out. It's okay." She whispered softly as she buried her lips in your hair, laying loving kisses across your head as her nails gently brushed along your skin as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt, knowing her touch would comfort you.

"Tell me what's wrong, my love."

"I'm just stressed." You mumbled. "It's just been too much for me lately."

"That's okay, baby." She whispered. "I know how you feel. Go ahead and let it all out. I'm here for you, darling."

And you did just that.

You cried for a few minutes, feeling the weight of the world lift from your shoulders as your tears fell and Chaeryeong held you tightly, comforting you through every second of it. It felt good to get it all out.

You lifted your head and stared up at Chaeryeong. She was already staring at you when your eyes met. She cupped your cheeks and brushed her thumbs across your soft skin, wiping away the tear-stains.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah." You sniffled. "Thank you for comforting me through that. I needed it."

"You know that's what I'm here for." She said. "You can always lean on me and count on me to be here for you through everything, the good and the bad. If you need to cry, I'll hold you and dry your tears for you. I love you."

"I love you too." You said as you looped your arms around her neck. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me." She whispered as she kissed your lips softly.

"Just know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what." She said as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear, a smile on her face before she kissed you again and continued to hold you close.