you don't tell her that you don't feel good and she gets upset (requested)

Chaeryeong frowned upon noticing that you were moving much slower than usual today.

Most days, when it comes to spending time together, you're jumping out of bed to excitedly get ready and enjoy your time together.

But this morning, she's finished getting dressed and brushed her hair and teeth while you've just finished pulling on one of her shirts while you slowly search through the drawer for a pair of pants.

"Eveyrthing okay?"

You jumped at the sound of her voice and slowly turned to face her, watching as she walked closer to you.

Everything was not okay. Fra from it, actually. You don't feel good at all. You're feeling extremely fatigued, a little nauseous, and your stomach isn't feeling all that great.

But it's your day together and you know how important the lunch Chaeryeong has had reserved with you for the last week or so is to her.

So you brushed it off and tried to pull yourself together.

"Yeah, sorry. I just didn't sleep well last night so it's taking me a little longer to get ready than usual."

She nodded her head understandingly and watched as you slowly pulled a pair of your leggings on before you kissed her cheek.

"I'll be ready in just a minute or two."

"Okay." She grinned. "I'll be waiting."

You closed the door to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on your face before looking in the mirror and taking a few deep breaths.

The color from your skin was draining slightly and you couldn't help but wonder if Chaeryeong had already noticed this.

You reached for your toothbrush to quickly brush your teeth and tongue before you rinsed your mouth out with some cold water and then wiped your mouth with the towel hanging up.

You swallowed thickly, trying to swallow back the nauseous feeling as your stomach continued to feel funny.

"Y/N?" You heard Chaeryeong say from the other side of the door as she knocked quietly. "Are you okay? Almost ready?"

You opened the door and forced a smile.

"I'm ready."

"Sorry if I'm rushing. I'm just so excited!"

Your heart sank a little. You still felt so unwell. But you could see the sparkle in her eyes and you didn't want it to fade. You didn't want to bring her down.

So, you tried to perk up and pretend that you were okay.

"C'mon, my girl. Let's go get some food."

For a little while, you thought you'd be okay. You thought you'd be able to keep it together and you even thought that, just maybe, as the day went on, you'd feel better.

But you knew that wasn't going to be the case when you first sat down at the table with Chaeryeong.

You've been to this restaurant with her so many times before. It's one of your favorite spots, one of your go-to's as a couple.

It's so romantic and so cozy, giving you the chance to enjoy some quality time together and unwind.

But the aroma in the air wasn't making your mouth water the way it usually does.

"Everything sounds so amazing, I don't know what to choose," Chaeryeong spoke excitedly as she looked through the menu. "What about you, my love? Do you know what you want yet?"

"Maybe some soup." You said and Chaeryeong frowned.

"That's it?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Didn't bring your appetite with you?"

You just shrugged and closed your menu, taking a few sips of the water the waitress gave you in hopes that your stomach would start to settle.

But you were only starting to feel worse.

After ordering, Chaeryeong began to talk about everything she and the girls have been up to lately.

She didn't want to make the conversations all about her but usually, you love to hear all about this stuff.

"I'm going to the bathroom." You interrupted, clearing your throat before exhaling shakily.

"Are you okay? You don't look like you're feeling that well."

"I'm okay. I'll be back." You said before getting up and walking across the room to the bathroom.

You went into a stall and closed the door before kneeling in front of the toilet, taking some deep breaths as your stomach continued to turn.

You heard the door open and then heard Chaeryeong saying your name before the stall opened and she knelt behind you.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?"

She put her hand on your forehead and gasped after.

"You're burning up!" She said. "Is this why you've been acting off all morning? You're sick?"

"I think so."

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, the frustration evident in her voice as the words fell from her lips.

"I didn't want to disappoint you. I know how excited you've been about this lunch together. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to see you sad."

She sighed and rubbed your back soothingly, kissing the back of your neck lovingly.

"You could never, especially when you're sick." She whispered and then went quiet for a moment or two, waiting to see what would happen with you. "Do you think you're going to throw up?"

"I don't know." You sighed. "I want to go home."

"Okay. Let's go home. We'll come back another day. Let's just go crawl into bed for now."

You nodded and slowly stood up before washing your hands.

Afterward, you exited the bathroom with her and walked out to grab your things before she threw some money onto the table and wrapped her arm around you as you walked out to the car together.

"Lean your seat back and close your eyes on the way home if you want. It's okay if you want to get a little rest."

You nodded and laid the seat back a little before trying to get as comfortable as you could in the seat.

You felt Chaeryeong kiss your forehead lingeringly as she started the car.

"I'll try not to throw up in here." You muttered and Chaeryeong could tell you were somewhat joking but also somewhat being playful.

She chuckled and placed her hand on your thigh comfortingly.

"I would appreciate that, sweet girl." She joked. "Try to relax. We'll be home soon and then I'll spoil you with cuddles."

"I love the sound of that." You mumbled before yawning quietly, hoping your stomach would stay calm until you were in the comfort of your shared home in a few more minutes.