you get shot (requested)

"Come on, baby. Please pick up." You mumbled to yourself as you walked in a circle outside your workplace.

Your phone was pressed against your ear as you listened as Chaeryeong's phone just kept ringing without any sign of her picking up.

This was just your luck.

Chaeryeong promised she'd be here to get you from work tonight since your car broke down the other night and won't be out of the shop for a couple more days.

It's cold and dark and she isn't answering her phone.

You've already tried calling the girls to see if they could tell Chaeryeong that she's late picking you up but their phones either go straight to voicemail or they just don't pick up.

You didn't want to walk home.

Not just because it's cold but your' and Chaeryeong's house is about a half hour away and your workplace isn't in the greatest area.

However, you seem to have no other option.

You can't keep standing here; you're cold and you're getting to be uncomfortable because you swear you keep feeling as if someone is watching you.

So you decided to start walking home as quickly as you possibly could.

Your feet moved faster than usual as you began to walk in the direction of your' and Chaeryeong's place.

You listened to owls hoot nearby and the leaves remaining on the branches rustle as the wind blew.

Every noise made you jump but you tried to just keep walking and keep calm.

However, about ten minutes after you started walking, you started to hear footsteps following behind you.

You looked from the corners of your eyes and thanks to the glow of the streetlights, you were able to see someone was following you.

They were tall and dressed in all black as they followed behind you.

You let out a shaky breath and just kept walking as your feet moved even faster than before.

You pulled your phone out of your pocket, in case you needed to call for help.

But as soon as you did, it fell onto the ground due to you losing your grip because of how shaky you were.

And as you bent down to grab it, the man took his opportunity.

He took a few steps between you and him and came right up to you and your heart sank as soon as you heard a clicking sound.

"Don't move." He spoke.

"Please don't hurt me." You said before he spun you around, placing the gun that was in his hands right against your stomach.

"Shut up!" He loudly said, making you jump. "Give me your wallet."

You reached into your bag to pull it out.

"You know what? Just give me your purse."

You didn't hesitate to do as he said and you handed it right over to him.

"Good. Now I want that necklace."

The necklace you had on was one you never took off.

Chaeryeong gave it to you.

It had a few diamonds on it and was very valuable but you never saw it that way; to you, it was valuable because your girlfriend gave it to you, not because it was worth money.

"Now!"

You blinked away the tears in your eyes as you yanked it off your neck and handed it to him.

"Please just leave now. I've given you everything I have." You said with a nervous breath.