it's time (requested)

"Baby?" Chaeryeong said as she lifted her head from your shoulder to gaze at you lovingly.

"Yes, my love?" You spoke as you stared at her lovingly while brushing your hand across her bump.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What do you want?" You wondered and watched a big smile pull at her lips.

"Can you get me some water? I'm really thirsty."

You sighed before sitting up.

You softly kissed her bump, making her giggle happily as she gazed at you.

"I'll be right back, little one. Don't move until I come back."

You kissed Chaeryeong's forehead before you got up from the sofa and made your way into the kitchen to get her some ice water.

You got some ice from the freezer before pouring some water into the glass, making for a refreshing drink for your babies.

But before you could pick the glass up and take it into the living room, Chaeryeong was calling for you.

And it wasn't loving or teasing like she was going to ask you to grab something else for her while you were up.

It was urgent.

"Y/N!"

You didn't even worry about the water as you rushed back into the living room.

As soon as you were in there, she was staring at you with big eyes and a nervous look on her face.

"I don't think the baby is going to listen to you very well."

"Why?"

"Because I think it's time."

Your eyes went as wide as saucers in response.

"The baby is coming?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure. The pain is pretty bad." She said before she groaned as the pain hit her hard.

Your heart broke to see her in so much pain and you hurried over to her side to comfort her through it.

"It's definitely time." She said as she squeezed her eyes shut.

You waited for the pain to fade away before you grabbed everything you'd both need before gently taking her hand to lead her out to the car.

She sat in the passenger seat and took a deep breath as you grabbed her hand in yours again.

"It's really happening." She said.

"Are you nervous, baby?"

"Yeah, a little." She said. "But I'm also extremely excited. We're going to be parents soon, Y/N. Probably in a few hours."

"I'm so excited." You said with a bright smile. "Are you ready, sweet girl?"

She nodded her head and you shared a quick kiss before driving off to the hospital, ready to meet the baby that you and Chaeryeong have been waiting so long for.