your homophobic parents find out you're dating Chaeryeong (requested)

You giggled quietly as Chaeryeong hovered over you on your bed, lips pressed softly against your chest as you held each other tightly.

It's after midnight and she snuck in through your bedroom window as tonight is the first time you've been able to spend a little time together in a long and rough few days.

"My girl," She whispered against your skin. "You're so perfect."

You smiled as you tilted your head back against your pillows, feeling your heart flutter with every word and every kiss.

"Your skin is so soft and so kissable. God, I wish I could spend all day every day just loving on you."

You hooked your fingers under her chin and tilted it up, making her pull away from your chest.

You tapped your lips and she just smiled at you before she put her lips on yours, giving you the sweetest kiss you've ever had.

You trailed your fingers under her shirt, right along her sides, and she burst into giggles as she whispered "you're tickling me" against your lips.

"Shh, you're going to wake up my-"

Before you could even finish your sentence, your door flew open and your parents stood there looking at you and Chaeryeong in shock.

"What's going on here?" Your father asked loudly.

You sat up in bed and pulled your shirt back up as Chaeryeong climbed off of you and sat down beside you.

Anxiously, you stared down at your lap and felt  your heart begin to hammer against your chest.

"You heard your father, Y/N. Answer his question!" Your mother yelled.

"Who is this girl? What is she doing here and why was your shirt pulled down?" He asked.

"She's my girlfriend." You spoke and watched your parents gasp in shock.

"Girlfriend? You mean your friend who is a girl." Your mom said.

"No. I mean my girlfriend as in my lover." You clarified and watched them look at each other in anger.

The silence was overwhelming.

But you already knew what was coming after it.

Your parents are openly homophobic and you know they'd never support you for being who you are, nor would they ever support your relationship with Chaeryeong.

That's why you've been dating in secret for the last few months; so they'd never know.

But it's torturous to have to hide a part of yourself, to have to hide the one that you love more than anything in the world.

"Get your things and get out of this house." Your mother spoke.

It was hard to hear but it wasn't surprising.

"Right now!"

You blinked away your tears as Chaeryeong helped you pack up a few things.

"I'll come and get my other stuff soon."

"Whatever. Leave." Your mom said.

Chaeryeong took your hand and led you out of the house and to her car.

"I'm sorry." She said as she put her hand on your thigh.

"What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna go? I don't know what to do now." You sniffled. "I have no one."

"Don't be absurd, baby. You have me and the girls. In fact, that's what you're going to be doing - staying with us. We're going to the dorm and we're going to talk to the girls in the morning and you'll stay there until we can find a place together, whenever that may be."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am." She smiled as she brushed her fingers along your cheek. "Come on, let's go to your new home. Everything will be alright."

You nodded as she drove off to the dorm as it sank in that you'd never see your parents again.

But if they couldn't love and accept you for who you are then it's their loss, not yours.