I just love you so much (requested)

"I have an idea. Let me run you a bath! That's bound to make you feel better." Chaeryeong smiled.

You were sitting on the bed together, curled up in her arms as she holds you close.

You just arrived home a few minutes ago after a long and difficult day and Chaeryeong was quick to comfort you and try to make everything better.

"And then we can order some food. Your favorite, perhaps."

"Okay." You said and got out of bed with her.

Taking your hand, she led you into the bathroom and began to run the water.

"My darling," She whispered softly as she kissed the back of your neck.

She undid your jeans and pulled off your shirt, watching it all hit the floor as she kissed your soft skin.

"You're so beautiful."

You turned around to face her and she sent you a soft smile before kissing your temple lovingly.

"Get in, my girl. I'm going to get you some clean pajamas and then I'll be back."

She helped you into the water before exiting the bathroom, kissing your head before doing so.

As the warm water continued to fill the tub, your heart fluttered as you thought about how much you love your girlfriend.

Today had been the worst day you'd had in a long while and you were convinced before arriving home that nothing could make you feel better.

But all it had taken was her warm embrace and her sweet voice in your ear as she whispered sweet nothings to you to try and make you feel better.

Tears filled your eyes as your heart swelled.

What had you done to get so lucky? To deserve Chaeryeong?

You couldn't put your finger on it but you felt so grateful because you couldn't imagine life without her there by your side.

She makes you smile on your worst and darkest days.

She makes everything better when you think it's never going to be alright.

She makes the world brighter and your life better by being her beautiful, loving, happy self.

She's the most precious and perfect person you know and you feel so lucky to be loved by her and to be able to have her there by your side through the good and bad that life brings.

Before you knew it, tears were falling down your cheeks and as Chaeryeong walked back into the room, she frowned upon seeing your tears.

"Baby, why are you crying?" She asked as she knelt in front of the tub.

"I just love you so much." You sniffled as you took her hand into yours. "You're my whole world. I feel so lucky to have you. I hope you know I never take you for granted and I'm so in love with you."

"Oh, darling," She smiled as she kissed your hand. "I love you too."

"You're my everything."

"You're my everything too, baby. You always will be." She said as she tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Can you get in here with me? I want to be close to you."

"Sure." She said before getting undressed and in the water behind you.

She put her arms around you and kissed your back softly before laying her cheek on it.

"Thank you for making me feel better."

"Anytime, my girl." She smiled and held you a little tighter.