you propose (requested)

"This is so sweet of you, baby. Thank you for everything tonight." Chaeryeong smiled as she set her fork down on her empty plate.

You went all out tonight for her.

You set the backyard up with lights, you set up candles on the table, you decorated the backyard with flower petals, and even got her a bouquet of her favorite flowers.

You made a special meal and dessert and Chaeryeong ate as much as she could of it, enjoying every single bite more than anything she's eaten in a while.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you. You deserve it." You said as you held her hand across the table.

"I love you so much." She said. "I can't believe how lucky I am."

"I'm the lucky one." You said before taking a deep breath. "Actually, there's one other thing I wanted to do tonight."

"Oh, yeah? What's that, baby?" She asked curiously.

"I love you a lot." You said. "I never imagined that I could love someone as much as I love you. I love everything about you."

"Oh, baby," She smiled.

"We've talked about the future a lot lately and we keep talking about spending the rest of our lives together. I want that more than anything. I want that with you."

She squeezed your hand as she watched you tear up a little.

"I want to grow old with you and fall even more in love with you every day of our lives. I want to spend forever with you."

She gasped as you let her hand go and pulled a ring out of the pocket of your shorts.

You got up and walked to her side of the table before getting down on one knee in front of her.

She began to tear up too as she felt as though all of her dreams were coming true right in front of her eyes, all because of you.

"Will you marry me, Chaeryeong?"

"Yes!" She excitedly yelled. "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!"

You grinned and took her hand before slipping the ring on her finger.

"It's so gorgeous." She smiled as she stared at the ring on her finger.

"Just like you." You whispered.

You got up and kissed her lips as a tear fell down her cheek; one of pure joy and love.

"I can't believe it. We're getting married!" She said as she smiled brighter than ever before.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife."

"And I can't wait for you to be my wife." She said before kissing you again. "Thank you for making my dreams come true. I love you."

"I'll make all of your dreams come true all of our lives, I promise. I love you more." You said as you kissed her forehead.

You just couldn't wait to start the rest of your lives together.