moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"You look stressed, baby." You told Chaeryeong as you took a seat beside her on the edge of the bed. "And you feel tense." You said as you put your hands on her shoulders.

"Just a lot going on right now." She sighed and turned around to face you, a small smile on her face even though her eyes looked tired.

"Well, if you want to, I could make it better." You smiled as you climbed onto her lap, looping your arms around her neck, giving her a teasing smile, letting her know you've got a little something up your sleeve.

"Oh? What would that be, pretty girl?"

You gently laid her down on her back and leaned in to kiss her neck.

Instantaneously, Chaeryeong felt like she was floating on a cloud. She felt blissful, relishing in the happy feeling in her heart.

As always, the brush of your lips and the touch of your hand is enough to wash her worries and stresses away.

You replace those terrible feelings with contentment, with a rush that made her feel just how truly loved she is.

The smile on her face only grew, the electric feeling rushed from her head and to her tiptoes, her heart fluttering and skipping beats every time you'd whisper words of love against her skin and kissed and bit her neck, leaving little marks behind.

"My beautiful girl," you whispered as you kissed your way to her ear, gently tugging at the lobe with your teeth, causing her breath to hitch.

She laced her fingers through your hair and tugged at it and you didn't dare hold back any longer.

"Oh, Chaeryeong," you moaned loudly and she did the same, unable to hold back as her eyes rolled back and her toes curled in euphoria.

You didn't have to ask her if she enjoyed that. The look in her eyes when you pulled away from her neck told you how much she loved it.

"That's so hot," she sighed and turned you over. "And so are you, my love."

You smiled up at her and pulled her in for a sweet kiss, smiling against her lips until she pulled away, tugging at your lower one with her teeth, causing the sound to fall from your lips again.

"Just when I think I can't ever love you more," she whispered as she left love bites along your jaw and neck. "You do this."

"You love it, huh?"

"You know I do, baby," she smiled against your skin. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"You do?"

Usually, she'd tell you that's just impossible. But not today.

She smirked to herself and gazed up at you, your eyes locking with hers, allowing for you to see the adoration they held.

"Then you'll keep letting that cute sound fall from your lips, baby." She smiled. "I love it. I don't want you to stop doing it."

You pulled her in for another passionate kiss, more than happy to continue making her heart flutter by letting the sound fall from your lips time and time again.